Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Just now, chuck'em said:

I've got absolutely no idea who this presenter or the pundits are

Nor me. They won't put out their top presenters/pundits for a nothing game like this when the audience will almost exclusively be from Fulham or Leicester

Guest Hansifüx
Just now, StanSP said:

So is this the crap game you expected to watch? Asking for a friend lol

maddison has been a delight to watch and the second goal was butter on my brezel .... a bit disappointed that fulham is so toothless and not giving a proper fight 

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

That's the difference between Perez and Iheanacho. Kel is always good for a goal if you get the ball to him in the box, no matter how poor he is in general play sometimes, even though he can still make a great header look like it's just hit him in the face lol

Perez gets involved more but if anything that highlights his weaknesses. Perez has done ok but it's great opportunity to get Under on. 

I dont think BR has any faith in Under, we have to trust BR judgement, I'm like you Under may have been better but this is pretty much confirmation Under isnt staying.

1 minute ago, Hansifüx said:

maddison has been a delight to watch and the second goal was butter on my brezel .... a bit disappointed that fulham is so toothless and not giving a proper fight 

I'm not hope it stays the same from Fulham 

• Like 1