Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

9 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

Fvck me id seen some of your tragic opinions on Leicester city but half assumed you were on the wind-up because they were so thick. Now I’ve seen this it’s clear you’re just a muppet lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

Because they're international footballers. To reach that level, you need to have experience and training and to have played at the highest level of women's football. They are due respect in the same way male international footballers are. 

However, I'm not certain a female commentator has the same gravitas (regardless of experience) as a male. Mainly due IMO to the timbre of their vocal range.

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I'm out of reps - but this. I guarantee you have to work a hell of a lot harder as a female pundit than you do if you are an ex prem "name"

probably, but it sounds like they all have to study hard at learning all the same old football cliches. 

Ive no idea how any pundit can be different and relevant nowadays, but it’s so predictable and boring. 

Just now, Always Next Year said:

Can someone explain what the fcuk Perez is actually doing apart from running around like a headless chicken.

He’s awful. He offers nothing. I don’t tuning I’ve seen a player so weak. How does he keep getting a start?!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Fvck me id seen some of your tragic opinions on Leicester city but half assumed you were on the wind-up because they were so thick. Now I’ve seen this it’s clear you’re just a muppet lol 

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Because they're international footballers. To reach that level, you need to have experience and training and to have played at the highest level of women's football. They are due respect in the same way male international footballers are. 

However, I'm not certain a female commentator has the same gravitas (regardless of experience) as a male. Mainly due IMO to the timbre of their vocal range.

I've tried to reasonably explain to foxinsocks. However, there will always be dinosaurs.

Edited by Parafox