Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

6 minutes ago, sishades said:

I think this comment is unwarranted as Mendy has been good this season. 

It’s not it’s true. He’s not good enough and tonight has proven how much better we are with Hamza.

Hamza is no Wilf but at least we have someone who can fill in.

I’ve heard plenty of people saying ‘Hamza is finished here’ or ‘think Hamza needs to go’ or ‘he’s not good enough’. So I’m allowed to say my opinion too.

Hopefully Brendan has finally got the message.

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

You don’t like Mendy?!?!? You should’ve mentioned it? 

I don’t not like Mendy. I don’t rate him. There’s a big difference. He seems like a lovely bloke but he’s a very poor footballer.

• Like 1

Just now, gw_leics772 said:

Has anyone said the difference is no Mendy? With no other factors involved whatsoever?

That definitive, incontrovertible fact will be laid out a plenty in the Post Match thread I am sure. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 8
  • Haha 2

Just now, deanolegend1989 said:

It’s not it’s true. He’s not good enough and tonight has proven how much better we are with Hamza.

I’ve heard plenty of people saying ‘Hamza is finished here’ or ‘think Hamza needs to go’ or ‘he’s not good enough’. So I’m allowed to say my opinion too.

I don’t not like Mendy. I don’t rate him. There’s a big difference. He seems like a lovely bloke but he’s a very poor footballer.

No way, honestly? 😂😂

• Like 1

Choudrey ( I would say Ham a but Im missing a    key on my keyboard) seems to have calmed down immeasurably, Pere  seems too light weight and I would like to see Under on to really have a go at them His pace is frightening and Im sure one of his 87 shots on goal would go in.

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

Neither have half of the presenters? Sad attitude

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

There are certain pundits that have loads of PL experience and talk out their backside 

• Like 1

Good half especially from hamza. He’s matching them physically something we lacked when we played them at our place.

brendan might know what he’s doing, who’d have thought it 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Shut your opinion hole. I’ve got one too. Mendy is a quality player and we’re lucky to have him. Thought the deaf, dumb and blind kid played pinball?

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I can’t remember if you’re actually a women taking the piss or just being a nob, I pray it’s the former 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I haven’t joined this debate previously but it’s definitely time to have a day off for everyone’s sake 

7 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

First 20 minutes we couldn't string 2 passes together and we still look really shaky defending set pieces. 

That is because they began by pressing frenetically, we soaked it up and here we are.

• Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

There are certain pundits that have loads of PL experience and talk out their backside 

I'm out of reps - but this. I guarantee you have to work a hell of a lot harder as a female pundit than you do if you are an ex prem "name"

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Shut your opinion hole. I’ve got one too. Mendy is a quality player and we’re lucky to have him. Thought the deaf, dumb and blind kid played pinball?

Save yourself the hassle. Be easier talking to a brick wall. His opinion is above everyone else's.