Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

James Justin ACL

Imagine coming into the Premier League from League one, getting thrown into the first team due to injuries and absolutely acing it, becoming one of the top performing players in the side and rumours of an England call up.  He must have been loving life!  Now this.

Gutted for him.

• Like 1

First Ricardo, now JJ, feels like someone’s just punched you in the stomach, awful news.

To see someone in player of the season form, have his season and a chance at the Euros ruined is sickening.

It’s hard to think positive because of this, lets just hope Ricardo and Thomas stay fit and Castagne is back soon :fc:

• Like 3

Just now, Spudulike said:

BT will just bang on about Fabinho's injury pre-match tomorrow. This will barely get a mention. 

I was just think, i'm watching SSN (Yes, i'm that bored).

This would be massive breaking news if it any of the top clubs or the 'perceived' Big 6.

Not a peep.