Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

James Justin ACL

2 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Obviously.

Let Riccy play on for 20 mins last season and told the manager that JJ's was nothing serious

They followed correct medical procedure and sent him for a scan, which is the only way to get a complete picture. They will have told the manager they were hopeful it was nothing serious but that only a scan would allow complete diagnosis.

This is most likely no one’s fault. Simply bad luck.

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I joked about not fielding a full strength 11 this season and it's actually going to spill into next season. Fed up of it. But it's just "one of them" apparently.

I don't think we've fielded a full strength team since around new year last season. 

• Like 1

Life's a bugger. For the past two months his form has been unreal, and now this.

Feel so sorry for him.

The team will cope without JJ, I'm sure of it, but for the player himself - and at this particular time - it is just beyond devastating. I guess at least he's got Ricardo to help him through the recovery...

9 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Bollocks. Total bollocks.

If they'd played the kids and we'd lost there'd have been a f*kin meltdown.

What happens when players get injured in training? He shouldn't have been training?

If he did his ACL in Saturday's game v Liverpool would that be more acceptable?

Anyway, get well soon JJ. That's nine months he's out.

Sorry Geoff, appears my view point pissed off a few people lol don't really think there was any need for you to go off on one like that though....

I didn't suggest he should play the kids, I said Fuchs should have played LCB....

You can guarantee though that BR thinks he's made a mistake there, and if not the Brighton game he absolutely should have had a rest sooner. I'm not saying not resting is what caused his injury or that it was anything other than a freak accident.

I just personally think there was absolutely no reason for him to play the other day, when you look at who else we rested he should have been one of the names on that list for me.

Also... the bit i've put in bold, it's still horrific and still not what anyone wants, but yes if he'd done his ACL in an important league game against Liverpool i'd certainly have found it more tolerable.... sorry...

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 4

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah goes back to Chilwell and Madison picking up knocks? No questions can be asked though, it's no one's fault. 

I could let the injuries slide if it was just this season, but stretching back into last season as well it's at the point you have to wonder. Especially when we get rid of our physio... was he questioning something the management didn't like? Makes you wonder. 

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

BR says Castange will re-join training Monday and be available in around a week.

A small piece of better news

We'll stick him at Right back away in Prague in -18 degrees then wonder why he pulled his hammy again.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Bollocks. Total bollocks.

If they'd played the kids and we'd lost there'd have been a f*kin meltdown.

What happens when players get injured in training? He shouldn't have been training?

If he did his ACL in Saturday's game v Liverpool would that be more acceptable?

Anyway, get well soon JJ. That's nine months he's out.

Get your overall point here but the first thing I said when I seen the team sheet is why is Justin starting when he's rested several players? 

I understand not resting them all because we want to win and you're right that we'd have seen it as a huge missed opportunity.

But if you're going to rest 5 or 6 players then surely someone who's played every single minute of the season should be one of them?

• Like 2

Just now, Babylon said:

I could let the injuries slide if it was just this season, but stretching back into last season as well it's at the point you have to wonder. Especially when we get rid of our physio... was he questioning something the management didn't like? Makes you wonder. 

We had an exemplary injury record under NP and that's faded ever since he left. Which is weird as the facilities at the club have just got better over that time... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Ffs..How many games has he played  80-  60-  45....??   

Some are now trying to find negatives, in the "Normal". Ritual & course of an individual's season,

to start & carry on their nagging over management descisions....

Ricardo injured.......Top 4.     .......> >>>

Ndidi injured......... Top  4

Vardy injured..........Top 4

Soyuncu injured  ....Top 4  ------>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QF  of FA. Cup & KO rounds of Europe.

Evans injured...........Top 4.

Maddison injured ....Top 4

Castagna injured......Top 4

Mendy, Amartey, Fuchs , Thomas, Perez,  cover.....Top 4.......>>>>

Fans Shitting in their pants........Top 4....

Fans Running behind the sofa......Top 4..

Moaning Fans Not knowing better.............Top 4.

90% of fans would be Happy with Top 6-8 with our season of injuries according to October-January FT-posts..

Its Febuary....Leicester City despite the above Major problems....from The beginning of the season,

Following us through every Single month....including Covid-bubble-management...B.Rodgers decisions has seen us through..!!

I Take my hat of, to the Management & all players in this difficult season.

Any petty or ranting complaints..just Fall on stoney Ground to the Vast majority...

Rotation & rest in such a small in depth squad,who have Not yet seen 40 games, & have young players who have not yet reached 24yrs....

Totally irrelevant to Our situation.

Justin's Jump & Fall or landing could have happened at any time..!!  Nothing to do with needing a rest..!

Pundit-Fans..coulds,shoulds ,ifs & maybes has no stand point ,& empty of reasoning.....& still be Lash if we struggle from here to hold

Top 4...& our cup runs come to an end.!!

We have & are competing, injuries are Nature of the beast..!!  :dunno:

Just playing devils advocate here but we were top 4 most of last season, Ricky P gets injured, where did we finish? 

I do get your point though.