Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

James Justin ACL

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

Imagine coming into the Premier League from League one, getting thrown into the first team due to injuries and absolutely acing it, becoming one of the top performing players in the side and rumours of an England call up.  He must have been loving life!  Now this.

Gutted for him.

Background of his Dad passing last year too

• Like 1

Horrible news for JJ. It looked bad when he went down and I think we were all hopeful because of Rodgers' words post match. Wishing him a speedy recovery, a real sucker punch after his phenomenal rise and superb performances this season.

Ricardo staying fit now is vital. If he goes down again, with Castagne having an injury hit spell and JJ's versatility now lost too, we're in trouble at fullback.

1 minute ago, Simmo86 said:

Absolutely gutted for the lad.

Medical team needs sorting, twice now they haven't spotted ACL injuries. 

... tell the world he has an ACL on Wednesday and Liverpool have time to prepare accordingly. Tell the world he looks fine and wait until Friday afternoon... less so.

I am probably being emotional and overwrought, but it's hard to see us getting top four. The injuries have been insane.

I am so angry and gutted for JJ. And on a purely selfish level, not getting to see this up and coming star play for maybe NINE MONTHS is terrible. I'll miss you.

Gutted.