Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool (H) Match Thread - Sat 13/02/21 @ 12.30 BT Sports

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

This has shades of Man City away, only they're press with a lot more energy than Man City so I can't see us getting out at all. 

I guess we have to hope they can't do this do this press for 90 minutes. Given how accurate that cycling off article from the start of the year predicting how jaded Liverpool would be this season has been, I can't see them managing. 

Against Man City we counter-attacked in fast forward. Today we’re just ambling up the pitch.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Honestly looks like we can't be arsed.

Cant soak up play for 90 mins.

And when we get a chance to go forward the decision making is appalling 

Cos they’re putting us under constant pressure. Gotta hand it to Liverpool first 30 mins, they’ve been excellent 

• Like 1

Just now, ttfn said:

Against Man City we counter-attacked in fast forward. Today we’re just ambling up the pitch.

Sorry mate but we absolutely didn't for the first half an hour, which is what I meant and perhaps should have expanded on. 

The first half hour against Man City, even after we conceded, was exactly like this. Until the break we got the first pen from we didn't get out our own box let alone half. It was identical to this. 

• Like 2