Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool (H) Match Thread - Sat 13/02/21 @ 12.30 BT Sports

Ricardo neutered on left and looks uncomfortable, Armarty no right back at this level. Rodgers selections and formation is neither arsehole or watercress. We've effectively weakened both flanks by putting one of the best right backs on the left and centre half on the right. We should be 3 down. 

1 minute ago, Big Dave said:

A mixture of poor control by us, and great closing down by Liverpool

They’re constant closing down is putting us under pressure, leading to poor control and misplaced passes. Full credit to Liverpool as far as I’m concerned 

• Like 1

Piss poor on the ball everyone. They need to start believing they can beat this Liverpool team because they’re already beating each other with how poor they’re playing. Wake the **** up, you’re challenging for the top 4 so play like it!

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

They’re constant closing down is putting us under pressure, leading to poor control and misplaced passes. Full credit to Liverpool as far as I’m concerned 

Nah mate ,  they're flapping at simple passes . 

Edited by los dedos

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

Ricardo neutered on left and looks uncomfortable, Armarty no right back at this level. Rodgers selections and formation is neither arsehole or watercress. We've effectively weakened both flanks by putting one of the best right backs on the left and centre half on the right. We should be 3 down. 

Pardon?! lol 

Please explain this so I can use it in future. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1