Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

4 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Ffs. Last league game i had to run to the shitter and we scored 3 goals whilst i was sat on it. Today, ran to the loo again and 2 goals.

Does this mean i have to sit here to the end like i did last time?

My shit is the shit lol

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Same here mate, my legs have gone numb now lol

And even better I'm at work so getting paid to shit and watch Leicester 

YOURRRRRR SHITTTTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Can’t believe how much space we’re getting. Thought Villa would press us more 

Too many lazy players in there side to do a full press.

We get through Barkley el gazhi and Traore we're in on goal. 

Plus are fullbacks high up the pitch. Pushing there fullback back so wide open gaps in the middle of the park.

Can only see us scoring more

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

Had to laugh at the commentators calling Martinez the best in the league moments before he fumbles the shot that lead to the second goal lol

Annoying commentators but I'm going to focus on dominating a good team, and Barnes playing like prime Messi. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nod.E said:

Had to laugh at the commentators calling Martinez the best in the league moments before he fumbles the shot that lead to the second goal lol

Annoying commentators but I'm going to focus on dominating a good team, and Barnes playing like prime Messi. 

He's not even that good, it's as if everyone thought he was abysmal properly to Arsenal giving him that run in the team last season and because he's looked half decent that now that's propelled him to being world class.