Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Man Utd - Post-Match Thread

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Totally deserved. 

Kelechi, Ndidi, Fofana and Soyuncu were absolutely superb. 

What a feeling. Anyone else a bit emotional? First time in nearly 40 years we get to an FA Cup semi. 

Brilliant show today. Just superb. 

A totally dominant performance over Man Utd. Knocking the ball around time-wasting against their quality. I can't quite believe it. 

To be completely honest. I think we have more quality than them. We’re genuinely the better side. 

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, sishades said:

Kelechi really really really is undroppable. First name on the team sheet.

Thought that would be Kasper, or is Nacho so good we are going to play him in goal

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Does anyone still want us to prioritise the champions league? 

We can do both.

A week off to recuperate now.

Admittedly, we don't have the squad of Man City, but are they prioritising anything? 

The league and Cup double is something that was once very rare, but happens more often now.

We can get top 4 and win the cup.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I’m not one for getting carried away, but I have to say.

Kelechi Iheanacho is the best striker I’ve ever seen.

Youri Tielemans is the best midfielder I’ve ever seen.

Wesley Fofana is the best defender I’ve ever seen.

People weren't saying any of those things 3 or so months ago with the possible exception of little Wes. 

Many wanted Kel and Youri gone as they were off form. Some on here don't give some players the time to shine. 

Others have faith and vision.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

All the doom-mongers are running out of things to worry about now...

So proud, incredibly proud of them all.

They’ll surely find summat. Be Vardy missing a sitter or us conceding or maybe because Perez didn’t do well enough. They’ll always find summat, we do have some ****** who follow the team. I can’t fault anything .., that wasn’t far from perfect. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Anyone still peed off about the fuching Europa now?  I wasn’t. I’m not. I am mullered. Yay. Gerrin. 

FA Cup and top 4 finish were always going to be top priority... I was disappointed we lost but I knew it could be a good thing in the long run. The team certainly looks more fresher and sharper now 

Just now, tom27111 said:

We can do both.

A week off to recuperate now.

Admittedly, we don't have the squad of Man City, but are they prioritising anything? 

The league and Cup double is something that was once very rare, but happens more often now.

We can get top 4 and win the cup.

Well answered, given the question was pointlessly divisive on such a fantastic day.

• Like 1

Brilliant performance carried on from last weeks thumping. All the more sweeter being against Man Utd where previously it has felt there is a mental block when it comes to playing them! Ndidi, Tielemans, Soyuncu and Fofana were absolute monsters, Perez class in the 10 role again and Kelechi and Vardys partnership looking unreal! This and last week just shows how important having 7 days rest is when it comes to putting in top performances with a small squad

• Like 1

Probably easier to list the (very few) players who weren't absolutely world class today. Kelechi outstanding once again, but our midfield.... just wow, noting short of stunning!

I'm telling you right now, Youri Tielemans is going to be a f***ing Ballon D'or winner atleast once in his career. His passing range, vision, driving forward, work rate is all jaw dropping week in, week out. Basically prime Luka Modric, but at the age of 23. And he's a Leicester player, AND he seemingly LOVES it here.

Pinch me, I'm clearly dreaming.

• Like 2

35 tomorrow and no work. So time to enjoy this and soak it in whilst doing nothing haha. What a team we have and Brodge has them all on the same page. We look to one of the best teams in Europe atm. Fantastic going forward and we’ve stopped conceding soft goals and we are one again dominating teams. That’s without Barnes, maddo JJ and few others just returning to fitness. What a time to be a lcfc fan. 

• Like 1