Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Man Utd - Post-Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

Fantastic result, got to me a bit at the end, glad whole country seen that, dead proud of my team, please for the fans, especially the older ones, one of those games you will be quoting in years to come.

Great game and result but think it will only be quoted in the future as long as we go on to win it tbh which is no easy task... should beat Southampton but not definite and then its either Chelsea or man city but let's hope we can do it! Will probably be forgotten about it we don't go on to the final/win it... other than that I'm over the moon 🦊🦊🦊🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣

• Like 1

Brilliant. Vardy’s run made Tielemans’ goal, so he can count that as a goal involvement despite the frustration of that missed chance. 
As many have said already, a fantastic composed performance - barely a fright even when they made a quadruple substitution including Fernandes and Cavani. We were comfortably better than them today AND we got what we deserved. 

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I wish the pubs were open. There's several regulars in my local that are ManU supporters. I'd love to be in there chanting "whoareyaaa" and and pointing the finger.

Too right mate. Moments like this make all those moments at school when they liked to rub it in seem worth it. There is nothing better than getting one over Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I wish the pubs were open. There's several regulars in my local that are ManU supporters. I'd love to be in there chanting "whoareyaaa" and and pointing the finger.

I know of a few like that in the boozer. I never give them the time of day. 

They ain't football fans. It's some form of mental illness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember writing the F.A.a letter insisting on a replay as Spurs had cheateded (not a typo) by breaking Williams leg - and that own goals shouldn't really count. Never got a reply from the corrupted regime. Used my best crayons and everything. Hope I don't need to dig out the crayons again in April.

• Haha 2

The contrast between Nacho being able to step up for Vardy when we needed him and the mismanagement of Van de Beek who went missing when he stepped up for Bruno says it all for our team and theirs.

Loved loved Rodgers'  ball of steel to stick to his team plan when Ole made that quadraple substitutions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Blur said:

The contrast between Nacho being able to step up for Vardy when we needed him and the mismanagement of Van de Beek who went missing when he stepped up for Bruno says it all for our team and theirs.

Loved loved Rodgers'  ball of steel to stick to his team plan when Ole made that quadraple substitutions. 

Absolutely. And so many question his decisions. Have faith, people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I take back everything I said about Nacho, I got it wrong.:worship:

I firmly believe that his confidence has been alternately built up and torn down for years now. Remember how he was looking in the latter half of the PL season in 2018? Seemed like he was finding some form from January onward. After a sub-part World Cup, it was back to the drawing board for the first half of the 2019-2020 PL campaign.

• Like 1

Ndidi was an absolute monster this evening, the combination of him alongside a shining Tielemans is an absolute privilege to watch. Absolute dominance from beginning to end, never gave them time on the ball, and their changes made minimal impact at all! I look back at the season of the great escape and the season post the title and remember thinking how few players we had who were good technically bar Mahrez and a couple of others. Some of them have come on leaps and bounds and you look at the squad and there is quality and technical ability everywhere now, and that’s testament to the recruitment and the manager. Vichai is looking down proudly 🦊💙

• Like 2