Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Man Utd - Post-Match Thread

10 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Anyone still peed off about the fuching Europa now?  I wasn’t. I’m not. I am mullered. Yay. Gerrin. 

No, in hindsight, no. We probably went as far as I’d like it that one. Couldn’t go to any of the away games anyway, so Europe can wait.

23 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Maybe we will too! I could see 5-10K fans being given the chance. One can only hope!

I hope this isn't confined to the box ticket holders and ball sponsors or the long term season ticket holders. There should be a ballot IMO.

Would love a ticket for the final if we get there, but who they get given to (if at all) is anyone's guess, would season ticket holders get given priority as its at Wembley? I'm a member so probably won't be in the priority bracket. Probsbly be all the sponsors that get tickets 🙄

31 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I know things have moved fast since the Great Escape and we now almost expect a certain level of performance but to completely outplay Man Utd. Jesus. As a fan for 30 years I never thought I’d see the day. We’ve come so far everyone. X 

Agree... went to my first game in the mid 70's and frankly I am in shock after a performance like that....simply stunning.

• Like 1

Guest bss9401

I was at the 5-3 and thought we could never play better against Man u again. 

The 5-3 is an all time classic but this was as good.

15 minutes ago, Manini said:

Hope the “Leicester Reds” enjoy their evening thoroughly. Glory supporting w*nkers. YOU BLUEEEEESSSSSSS 

I wish the pubs were open. There's several regulars in my local that are ManU supporters. I'd love to be in there chanting "whoareyaaa" and and pointing the finger.

• Like 1

Re:1982.

i was living in Germany at the time so I had to listen to the game on Forces radio. I was pacing around the house being a nervous wreck and heard the commentator shout out that ian Wilson had lobbed the goalkeeper. I went nuts. It was only when i looked at my dad and saw the look in his eyes and the sullen look on his face did i realise that it was in fact an own goal. From elation to utter despair in a micro second. This is the one trophy i have wanted my club to win more than anything. Every cup final I watched with my dad (a Norwich fan), I would inform him that next year that would be Leicester. Now we have a real chance of at least getting to a final and qualifying for the big euro tournament. Winning the FA Cup means EVERYTHING!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was a statement win if ever I saw one. Totally bossed a team that hadn’t lost in this country outside Old Trafford for 14 months. The benefit of getting knocked out of the Europa League in the round of 32 (while United travelled in midweek) was plain for all to see today. A blessing in disguise indeed.

Several colossal individual performances today, with Tielemans just getting my MotM vote ahead of Nacho and Ndidi, but that was as good a 90-minute team performance as we have delivered since the title win. Brilliant in every department except for one.

It’s a crying shame we can’t join the players at Wembley for the semi-final, but other than that this has been a beautiful beautiful day.

And lastly a shout out to the BBC for their (mostly) excellent coverage.

• Like 1