Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Prince Philip Dies

2 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

God help us when Lizzie kicks the bucket.

Everything will stop for a week. No normal TV or radio, no sport, All mainstream media flooded with analysis, her history, her life, her parent's life, her corgi's lives, which golden carriage she was in for her coronation, how many hospitals she opened, her life with Philip, her parenting skills, whose hands she shook, who did her hair, what she liked to eat, what she was like with various heads of state, her role in the Crimean war, (Ok  maybe not that). How many racehorses she owned, what slippers she liked to wear, 

I can't fooking wait. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Everything will stop for a week. No normal TV or radio, no sport, All mainstream media flooded with analysis, her history, her life, her parent's life, her corgi's lives, which golden carriage she was in for her coronation, how many hospitals she opened, her life with Philip, her parenting skills, whose hands she shook, who did her hair, what she liked to eat, what she was like with various heads of state, her role in the Crimean war, (Ok  maybe not that). How many racehorses she owned, what slippers she liked to wear, 

I can't fooking wait. 

Which is all fine, so long as we all get a week off work for 'mourning'....which, obvs, we won't.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I can't fooking wait. 

That's a point,who's going to look after the corgis,surely she can't do it on her own now?

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Racism - All about the LOLZ.

Known racist defends other known racist. Nothing to see here folks. Definitely not racist if you say it in a posh accent. 

Unless it's one of those instances where someone talks about a "friend" when they mean themselves... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Dreading the queen passing on. If this is what we get when he goes, it will be unbearable for a month or so. 

When she does they ought to say nothing and just use her Mme Tussauds waxwork at official functions to stop Chas getting the gig 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

That's a point,who's going to look after the corgis,surely she can't do it on her own now?

I wonder if there's a footman who has to pick up the shit in a little plastic bag?

He might have a job title like "Royal Shit Picker" or "Shit Picker to The Queen"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Known racist defends other known racist. Nothing to see here folks. Definitely not racist if you say it in a posh accent. 

Unless it's one of those instances where someone talks about a "friend" when they mean themselves... 

I'd suggest Philip wasn't a racist. 

I think he looked down on everybody as scum, regardless of colour. 

Inakways considered his bluff personality as simple rudeness. He knew people would be uneasy and nervous in royal company and delighted in playing on those nerves.  the object of his 'humour was virtually defenceless and unable to hit back. As all comedians know, you punch upwards, not down. This bluff was the hallmark of weakness, not strength

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Dreading the queen passing on. If this is what we get when he goes, it will be unbearable for a month or so. 

Media will probably brain wank itself into non existence.Tbf it will be a huge historical event for the country which ever way you look at it.Not something that most of us have ever experienced.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

I'd suggest Philip wasn't a racist. 

I think he looked down on everybody as scum, regardless of colour. 

Inakways considered his bluff personality as simple rudeness. He knew people would be uneasy and nervous in royal company and delighted in playing on those nerves.  the object of his 'humour was virtually defenceless and unable to hit back. As all comedians know, you punch upwards, not down. This bluff was the hallmark of weakness, not strength

Prince Philip To Step Down From Royal Duties

• Haha 4