Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

39 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Faux rage, they’re onto a win win

Not really. I think they just see where its heading and that's far far away from them. Probably have a couple of games a year at Stamford Bridge and the rest touring the America, China and the Middle East. 

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I wonder what the financial implications will be for withdrawing from this superleague, especially if they've all signed contracts? Could the backers sue them?

Abramovich will have his mates in the KGB bump Perez off before that happens 

• Haha 3

Quick Chelsea; get on board with the other 14, that makes 15 of us and we have the power to vote the other 5 out of the PL!

Reckon they saw my post from earlier! 

Always loved Chelsea. Honest.

Create a problem. Provide the solution.

Edited by The People's Hero

If true, they should be relegated to the Championship anyway. Then the remainder have 24 hours to follow suit or they'll be relegated to League One. What's to stop them drawing up more documentation to go back in? It's hard to believe they just all of a sudden cared that people weren't happy with it, knowing full well nobody would be happy with it.

Playing the hokey-cokey with this thing to hold the footballing world to ransom needs very harsh and swift punishment. People will not just forgive this and if they do remain, all fans should boycott their games from now on (when boycotting is possible obviously).

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Should offer reduced punishments for teams the sooner they pull out. 1st withdraw gets X punishment, 2nd gets Y and so on.

Yeah, depending on how it happens. If they come back just because other clubs have caused the super league to collapse then they shouldn't get a reduced punishment. If it's true that both Man City and Chelsea have left at similar times then I wouldn't mind them getting reduced but severe punishments but the other four should get thrown out the league.

• Like 1