Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

9 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Would you really spend all your pocket money on making really really weak put-downs?

Was tempted I admit, but it has become abundantly clear that the prize is worth less than the outlay.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Not the players fault and they shouldn't be put in a position where they feel threatened. The players could make such a powerful statement here though in the way they react to those protesting fans. 

Not the players fault at all. Completely agree, however when no one else is taking responsibility they unfortunately represent their clubs and therefore the message must be conveyed to them. They can then pass the message up to the top.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Can’t wait for them to get this called off

What’s the incentive for them to back down here? They’re not allowed into the game.

6 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Not the players fault at all. Completely agree, however when no one else is taking responsibility they unfortunately represent their clubs and therefore the message must be conveyed to them. They can then pass the message up to the top.

Yeah I get that and its important the players have that connection to the fans right now. I just know how easy it is for these things to get out of hand. 

Guest Bert Fill
10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Faux rage, they’re onto a win win

A bit unfair. I’d be livid if our club was doing this. Wouldn’t you?