Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

No it's not. The PL has been about money for years. They don't care what goes on, what their fans want. The idea of a super league has been banded about for the past decade or so.

Can't agree. Leicester City dared to upset the applecart back in 2016 and as I've said before this made, not just, football sit up and listen but irritated certain Clubs who not only thought it was impossible but have been unable to accept it.

This latest plan, I agree, has been in the making for years and probably the 'Big 6' see it as a natural progression from the EPL when that was formed back in 1992. Of course it's all about money, no-one is doubting that. Money, it is often said, is the root of all evil and this latest revelation just proves it. The EPL bubble will burst one day and these want-a-way Clubs see it as another cash cow to be milked for all it's worth.

17 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Seriously, I think this is why there are six. I know I'm being a bit flippant and obviously I'm bloody witty as hell and but I'm preaching the truth here guys. I'm spitting facts. I'm not just reading between the lines... I LIVE between the lines. I've sniffed out an uncomfortable truth here. This is far more calculated than we ever know.

I reckon you've been sniffing some lines...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Chelsea fans next to protest

They should picket the players entrance. Make them go through the turnstiles and climb over the barriers to get to the changing rooms.

Just now, Webbo said:

They should picket the players entrance. Make them go through the turnstiles and climb over the barriers to get to the changing rooms.

Not the players fault and they shouldn't be put in a position where they feel threatened. The players could make such a powerful statement here though in the way they react to those protesting fans. 

• Like 1