Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

If it's true that Chelsea and Man City are pulling out, then that's the end of the super league for now.

I just hope that the Premier League dish out a punishment that makes them think twice before trying it again.  I have a terrible feeling that the punishment will consist of a strongly worded letter telling them that they have been very naughty and asking them not to do it again.

• Like 2

Guest bennytwohats

This is brilliant. Fascinating to watch unfold. An absolute PR own-goal and incredible really that they aren't holding their nerve for a little longer given the damage caused already. I really hope this isn't the end of it - sanctions for the clubs surely needed. Also the fact we even ended up here is a clear sign that reforms are needed in football generally. I also loathe the thought of UEFA claiming the moral high ground and their new proposals for the CL being what we are left with as they seem to be based on the same principles as the SL in the first place.

I honestly hope they all pull out, but what they've done should absolutely not be forgotten or forgiven for a very long time.

If the authorities can't punish them as strongly as is necessary I hope we put a 'soft transfer embargo' in place for the English clubs - no more selling our big players to them unless it's for seriously obscene numbers.

• Like 1

It's great they are pulling out but it's all a bit too little too late. Leaves a nasty taste in the mouth and won't be forgotten that easily. I still feel they should face some punish though even if they pull out. They are only pulling out to save face 😡

Some of the board members have left their posts in eufa etc. so the damage isn't going to be easy repair overnight.

Edited by Hales

3 minutes ago, nnfox said:

If it's true that Chelsea and Man City are pulling out, then that's the end of the super league for now.

I just hope that the Premier League dish out a punishment that makes them think twice before trying it again.  I have a terrible feeling that the punishment will consist of a strongly worded letter telling them that they have been very naughty and asking them not to do it again.

They'll be made to sit on this.....TIME OUT CHAIR Vinyl Decal Naughty Chair GIRL BOY KIDS *** STICKER ONLY ***  - $4.15 | PicClick

25 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

I hope that ripples like a fvcking earthquake to the rest of those greedy cvnts. You might forget it from time to time, but you better believe you will never, EVER, be bigger than the fans. 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

lol

Guessing it did... 

4 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Personally I would either give them a points reduction or a transfer ban for 2 windows

• Like 2