Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Odsonne Édouard

15 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

You can certainly get that calibre of player. These players are of course in demand and not under the radar. The asking price will reflect that. Leicester City are a top club and will not be offered quality players on the cheap. Fofana cost £30 million maybe a world record for a 19 y. o. CB. If he has to spend his available funds thinly , then the quality is likely to be less. He obviously sees something in the relatively cheap Édouard and Soumaré  that others may have missed. They are a bit of a gamble but if they show the right attitude to self improvement that James Justin has , we could have made a very shrewd investment.

Let me clarify, the quality is certainly out there but do we have the finances to get them?

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Let me clarify, the quality is certainly out there but do we have the finances to get them?

We can only guess on that question but to avoid disappointment its probably best to be conservative. If Tielemans were sold ,we could be looking at close to £100 million but we don't want that do we?

27 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....absolutely....!!!

But we do lack the fire power if he is rotated out, or the ability to stretch the park like everybody else.

Let's just go and buy Jack Grealish, he stretches the park as much as his muscles when he's buying a foul.

• Haha 1

Just now, UHDrive said:

Let's just go and buy Jack Grealish, he stretches the park as much as his muscles when he's buying a foul.

...it is amazing how he goes down every chance he gets and the referee buys it!!!

The only problem is Madders does the same, and spend a lot of time on the floor. It may be cute and in some way intelligent of him but it is also very frustrating to see, from both of them

• Like 4

You're right madders is just as bad (nearly!). 

What drives me nuts is that if you watch the championship or leugue 1 then yeah they are just as bad except the team as a whole gets up and gets going so much quicker than the PL. It's almost like a choreographed show that the PL highlight as a must have in their rule books.

Just now, UHDrive said:

You're right madders is just as bad (nearly!). 

What drives me nuts is that if you watch the championship or leugue 1 then yeah they are just as bad except the team as a whole gets up and gets going so much quicker than the PL. It's almost like a choreographed show that the PL highlight as a must have in their rule books.

@sacreblueits442 sorry forgot to attach you!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

can people please think of puns on this guys name for my fantasy team please because i'm struggling thanks.

Judge DrÈdouard

Sliced BrÈdouard

Wrong side of the BÈdouard

Èdouard luck

• Like 1

Please stop because some nonce will call him one of these for the duration of the season and it’ll royally piss me off lol 

See ‘Up the titty’,‘Timmy Chesnuts’, ‘Brendaa’ etc etc

Edited by KFS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1