Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

People not going to Wembley roll call

Normal service -- watching at home.  10:15 AM k/o for me.

Watch whatever early PL matches are shown on NBCSN, then probably wake and annoy the wife with my shouting at the tele (hopefully happy shouts).

All the while mentally laughing at the dour pessimists in the match thread.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Yeh I found my Mrs... Peak district...She insists that the Center can be located at the G-spot..!!! :frantics:

I've read this post a couple of times. I think I understand it. But can you please confirm you entered a thread about not attending the FA cup final and promptly changed the subject to your wife's clitoris?

• Like 1

Just now, Foxxed said:

I've read this post a couple of times. I think I understand it. But can you please confirm you entered a thread about not attending the FA cup final and promptly changed the subject to your wife's clitoris?

It was the direction I hoped the thread would take. I just needed a translator

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm gonna enjoy the game on TV at home,.ride around blaring my horn if we win and then when worse for the wear and euphoric late at night,  send a bird I fancy a cock pic on WhatsApp 

This sounds about right for my plans too!

4 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm gonna enjoy the game on TV at home,.ride around blaring my horn if we win and then when worse for the wear and euphoric late at night,  send a bird I fancy a cock pic on WhatsApp 

One of those should probably be done without drinking.

Just a tip for you before you send a drunken cock pic.

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Spare a thought for those of us living in Canada. Fa cup games aren’t shown on DAZN so I will be praying that my stream doesn’t break, lag or jumps forward past a goal. 

Get a grip man, stiff upper lip and all that.

https://www.espn.com/espnplus/collections/26048/fa-cup-live-upcoming

Edited by Smudge

44 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Ooooh I didn’t realise that was an option! Cheers man 

Glad to help. I normally cast to my TV through my iphone but you may have a better alternative if you have a smart TV and can download the ESPN+ app.

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

2:15 am kick off here, so not sure anywhere will be open to watch the game.

So probably waking the Mrs and kids up and getting a bollocking when celebrations get out of control. 

This

Coming up to Leicester for the game from Essex. Going to watch it with my sister and brother in law as well as my son and daughter. 

Could have gone to a pub in London to watch it but thought it would be better to come home to watch us if I can't get to Wembley. 

1 hour ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Me, can get a ticket but i won’t return until no restrictions.

I find the game stressful enough without all these regulations 

Yeah same with me. I worked out the day in my head and settled for the beer/sofa/telly option. 

40 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I did manage to get a ticket after my initial disappointment of not getting one through the ballot. This new ticket gains me entrance to my front room.

Can we have a ballot to enter this one? How many NHS staff are allowed :ph34r:

• Haha 1

I'll be watching near the Peak District in Sheffield with a Colchester supporting friend and a Huddersfield supporting friend who will both be honorary City fans for the day. Checking in with my old man back in Leicester regularly who is gutted that current circumstances have prevented him getting a ticket.