Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Don't think we'll see Burnley back in the prem for a while. Reckon they'll do a Sunderland 

I wanted them to stay up.  But they'll be in League One within three years.  It will have to begin with a fire sale.  Financially they are now miles underwater.

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Have to say I hope you're right. Fed up of Burnley. They're admirable but their gamesmanship stinks. And they were pretty dirty too. Feels like when Bolton finally dropped, a turd being flushed. 

This. I would have preferred Leeds going down, (for the personal lols) but I'm not disappointed it's Burnley instead...

I just don't get why fans' first thoughts are "I need to celebrate... BUT I NEED TO DO IT ON THE PITCH" 

Bring in points deductions next seasons and if the invasion is deemed to be a considerable size, not just a few hundred but thousands, take 5pts off them. If its in a play off game take 5pts off them for next season. If its in a cup final then **** knows 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Weird to see Burnley finally go down. They always seem to be able to pull it off in the end, but not this time round.

Wouldn't be surprised to see both Tarkowski and McNeil end up here.

it was just bizarre to let dyche go. you can guarantee he would have kept them up 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Being two nil up with Villa and losing 3 quick goals to deny Liverpool the title after slipping and losing the ball on the half way line against Chelsea to deny Liverpool the title.

Stevie G is some lad.

I think deep down he is an Everton fan

• Haha 1