Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 hours ago, J. James said:

What a player cornet is, used to think he was a flake and a bit of a softee but I'd rate him a 99 now 😐 we should buy him if we can raise the lolly

I thought he was okey*.

*(Local slang reference, unsure of spelling)

I don’t get the lovin for Ten Haag? 

His comments about Van De Beek to me show he’s under estimating the Premier League. This could go horribly wrong for them (again). 

He inherited good players at Ajax, before they crumbled to Tottenham in then UCL Semi. 

That was a massive result for Burnley last night. It looks like a 3 way fight for 2 relegation spots and I just think Dyche and Hodgson are much better suited to the situation than Lampard. Everton could panic and sack him in the next game or two and stick a scrapper like Duncan Ferguson in charge. 

7 hours ago, J. James said:

What a player cornet is, used to think he was a flake and a bit of a softee but I'd rate him a 99 now 😐 we should buy him if we can raise the lolly

So exciting, when he gets on the ball I-scream

7 hours ago, J. James said:

Constantly whipped it into the box last night too.

• Haha 4

Loved watching that last night. 

Lampard was never the man, he's done nothing to suggest he was. They deserve to get relegated for the long string of piss poor decisions they have made and continue to make. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, J. James said:

He's nothing special. A bit vanilla to be honest.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

To be fair, I reckon Demarai Gray might actually be alright in the Championship.

When he was on as a sub last night commentary was saying how well he had done since joining Everton, saying he was Everton’s top scorer this season, he hasn’t scored for Everton for 4 months 

9 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

When he was on as a sub last night commentary was saying how well he had done since joining Everton, saying he was Everton’s top scorer this season, he hasn’t scored for Everton for 4 months 

It was always the same when he was here though. Never known a player who was so highly rated by opposing fans/media compared to how he wasn’t rated by Leicester fans.

Used to get opposition fans all the time baffled why he wasn’t starting over Albrighton. Used to have to tell them over and over again that Albrighton was a far superior and far more consistent player and Gray’s 3 or 4 good game streaks he had never outweighed the 30 crap ones which followed.

Just had a look at the Everton forum and they’re all saying the same things we used to - had 4 or 5 good games to begin with when he’s at a new club/a new manager comes in/wants a new contract - but since then he’s been awful and putting in zero effort for months.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Gray getting hammered by the Everton fans for lack of effort and attitude.

Who would have thought it :whistle:

So sad that his obvious natural talent is wasted, again its a potent reminder that talent means nothing without effort and hard work

Talent + hard worker = star

Talent + hard worker + intellect = legend

I just think Demarai lacks the last two.

But hey ho, he's a millionaire and I'm not so waddooiknow.

• Haha 1

Ali was a fantastic signing.   Everton will do well not get flushed.  Just hope we are not the ones that give them enough points.