Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Everyone saying the back three looks lost without Evans. Remind me how many chances did Southampton get when we were using it first half last week? Or Palace? Or West Ham? I could go on. Yeah we pulled out results in some games, but its pretty clear to see we get easily torn open with a back three. In the case of tonight and Southampton and Palace, had it been for better finishing we'd have been in real trouble in all those games.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

There is absolutely no leadership in this team.

Evans is the glue that holds the defence together, absolutely all over the place without him.

So why go 3 ATB?

Just now, weller54 said:

I hate being a Leicester City supporter!!!!!

This is all part of it for me. We'll probably go on to beat Chelsea (twice) Man U and definitely Spurs - who are actually more Spursy than we are.

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Cags off big Dan on. Cags has been crap for a long time, reminds me of bomb scare sol bamba. Get rid of the clown 😂

Colin you irrationally hate big Dan if I remember right 😂

Honestly I said a week ago, hard to criticise when we’ve got more points than last season … but carry on like this and they and the manager are complete bottlers 

Newcastle… NEWCASTLE are all over us. Pathetic 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex

Play like this in the Cup Final and it will be a cricket score against us

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He shits the bed? 

It was the same back end of last season and has been for most of 2021 as soon as the pressure is on he resorts to a safety first contain style of play.

His persistence with only playing with so many defensive players proves it, he’s scared and its rubbing off. 

• Like 1