Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Glad we’re all feeling the same. Just have to remind myself not to volley a chair across the room like I did when we lost to Slavia lol

I think I’ve got better since then...

Why do we like this? Fvcking sick the lot of us.

Years of watching games alone has calmed me down but even I was kicking some furniture on Friday :ph34r:

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Years of watching games alone has calmed me down but even I was kicking some furniture on Friday :ph34r:

It’s actually got worse for me. Like I would expect us to fvck up for a long period of time, used to get bullied rotten for it too. Now we’re good and no one says a word to me and I get more pissed off than ever lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, sishades said:

Really? Easy as in Fulham, Newcastle, Southampton, Villa, Leeds etc etc

Nothing is easy, but it is a better chance than if they put their full side out... against the reserves that barely play together I have got to put us favourites 

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Take this opportunity please Leicester, we have been gifted a "get out of jail free" card. Don't **** it up please. 

Liverpool and their fans must be absolutely seething seeing this happening. Just don’t mess it up. 

Two wins this week please lads and it’s our second best ever season. Feels a bit doom and gloom but could completely turn on its head. 
I mean, it won’t, because we’re shite and bottlers but at least there’s a tiny chance lol

Edited by TJB-fox

12 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Leicester could be even money by kick off when the masses here the teams.

Or has it gone far enough already?

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/en/football/english-premier-league/man-utd-v-leicester-betting-30479362

Surely people are putting money on Man U at this rate, therefore lowering their odds again. Or maybe people are lumping on us. Some people are gonna regret that.