Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

EDIT: Someone already posted on previous page, sorry. 

Leaked Man U XI quoted by Manchester Evening News, no idea on original sauce:

De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, Van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga.

Some youth team players mixed with experience as expected. Beatable if we play like we did earlier this season.  

An early goal would do us wonders. Would be a massive 3 points for us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, Van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga.

Some youth team players mixed with experience as expected. Beatable if we play like we did earlier this season.  

Wondered why we're now almost evens to win. Wish I'd stuck something on while they were 3/1. 

Just now, justfoxes said:

I’m going for a big Result here !!

The Man U fans will protest again storm the pitch again and the game will be give a win to Leicester and Manure Docked 15 points !! :ph34r::ph34r::punk:

The Teenagers are off school? :whistle:

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Have you got a decent phone signal? I usually find using it as a hotspot is better than the hotel wifi.

Edit: Mind you, looks like you’re in the middle of nowhere out there. Don’t think I’ve been that far east in WA.

yep im using the hotelfor this stuff..and hopefully will be able to watch the game on my phone lol

I go as far east as Southern Cross... but they have better wifi out there

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

An early goal would do us wonders. Would be a massive 3 points for us. 

Agreed. We have started every game poorly in recent memory. Weird one for Rodgers, I recall his Liverpool side starting games at 100mph, blowing teams away within half an hour, negating the fact they were shite at the back. Pity we can’t start with that aggression. 

Guest bennytwohats
21 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Nice easy £450 no matter what the result for me.

Cash Out£1.06
Profit:£453.06

Man Utd

£455.68
3.3£7378
3.35£4507
3.4£2878
3.45£395
3.5£4098
3.55£941

Leicester

£452.00
2.28£6935
2.3£3239
2.32£1389
2.34£1484
2.36£3189
2.38£7760

The Draw

£452.00
3.45£18644
3.5£16551
3.55£847
3.6£6215
3.65£7259
3.7£3996

Other Markets

I’d probably cash that out if I were you mate

Just now, SuperMike said:

De Gea to have the game of his life; and, boy, he's had some incredible games!!

(Oh, and Cavani to come on as sub and score the injury time winner)

Off his arse past De Gea from an Ndidi hit and hope in the 93rd minute for 2-1 to City!  Woohoo!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

The Teenagers are off school? :whistle:

It’s an early kick off so they’ll have had their tea Then pop down to Old Trafford to cause a bit of bover with the Police throw a few Tv camera tripods around and dangle on the nets like a Prat having downed far too much WKD !!

Just now, Steve Earle said:

If that line up is true, 20% of their outfield players are among the League’s slowest players - Matic and Mata. Matic in particular was comprehensively out-manoeuvred in the cup match. 

All about utilising our passing game. Vardy, Nacho and Perez all have a turn of pace we can utilise with Tielemans passing and good play from wide. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

If that line up is true, 20% of their outfield players are among the League’s slowest players - Matic and Mata. Matic in particular was comprehensively out-manoeuvred in the cup match. 

Trouble is - Mata saves his ONE brilliant game a season for us - every bl**dy time!

11 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

We're doomed. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

I guess the tunnel cam images will tell us everything we need to know before kick-off! Is kasper egging everyone on, does vardy have his mean steptoe stare, is kelechi praying to the gods, is everyone else slapping each others backs saying "c'mon lads lets do this!'

Let's be honest the lads are going to have to play out of their skins tonite to pull off a surprise win. If anyone can surprise us its these guys. Like fergie used to do in his team talks I hope brendan has instilled in them all that their careers are on the line here its play hard and man up and win or give up and lose everything be known as failures. I know which one I would wanna be. Motivation levels should be much higher than manu's! If it is it will show from the kick off. Hoping and praying for a miracle... :worship:

We definitely don't want anyone smiling. Look ruthless. 

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Greenwood

Mata, Amad, , Elanga

Matic, Van de Beek,

Greenwood played 90 min on Thursday and 65 min on Sunday so I expect 45 mins from him, possibly for Cavani. I expect Greenwood only starting as they want some goals in the team and playing another youngster makes them look goal light.

Three behind are slow and older Mata and a couple of young players who are the best players from the academy. Matic another slow but experienced head and Van De Beek has never really impressed. 

This team certainly aren't mugs but you won't see a much weaker United side than this one.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Link posted above by @rachhere but its De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, Van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga.

Allegedly 

Van de Beek with first Utd hat trick since his big money move from Dawson's Creek FC.