Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

8 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

MUST WIN!!!

It really is, we need to get at least one more win this season to stand a chance and this is probably our best chance. We may need two wins and we could really do without having to win away at Chelsea.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Van de Beek with first Utd hat trick since his big money move from Dawson's Creek FC.

Image result for Dawson Creek Crying

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

In 4h time I am either going to be the happiest woman alive or I’m going to be an inconsolable bitch for the rest of the week. 

if the latter can one of the mods ban me from typing on FT for 7 days. 😆

A woman with wild mood swings?

Unheard of.

• Haha 1

Forever the pessimist, however the closer we get to kick off the more confident I am. Hopefully the boys have watched some highlights from the champions league campaign before hand.

3 1 Leicester 

Edited by Stephen Hughes

God I hope we win this and it’s not one of them much improved displays where we look the better team but we still lose because of a dodgy penalty (manu are experts at that) or a last minute Cavani poacher. Damned if we do and damned if we don’t. 

A phrase used very often but I feel it fits here: MUST WIN if we want top 4. If we do win does also mean we’ve guaranteed top 6 ? Because if it does, I know with the last two games it may be hard to appreciate but it’s excellent achievement two years in a row.

• Like 1

I don't think that team necessarily increases our chances of winning too much. It's fresh, with a point to prove, fairly well balanced and still contains some very good players.

However, it would mean that their first choice team will no doubt start against Liverpool.

I just hope we come out all guns blazing and get straight at them. None of this passive shit, slow tempo and side ways passing crap. Rocket out and attack them and put them under pressure from the off. Hope Brendan really gets them going before the game and after Friday have a massive point to prove. I just hope the players aren’t thinking about Saturday too much because tonight is must win against a crap Utd team. 

• Like 1

I think growing up in the 90s has given me the fear (f-e-a-r) of Old Trafford. They could have Fred the Red and Eammon Holmes up top and I'd be convinced that we were lambs to the slaughter. I am therefore not looking forward to some teenager I've never heard of scoring against us, who is then heralded as the next big star, before ending up at Rochdale with Football Focus doing a feature on how he's got his career back on track.

Anyway, no better time than the present to find a bit of form, confidence, and secure one of the greatest weeks in the history of this club :scarf:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

fckin stupid Optus sport.. told me its a midnight kick off... but its 1am GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good morning Oz!

You have to watch out for "start of coverage" versus "start of match".  NBC pulls the start of coverage crap in the US, advertising 5 AM "start of coverage" for the 5:30 AM Sunday match (for example).

Irritating bastids.

Feel proper nervous for the game.  Think this defines our season - get back on track and we take confidence into the cup final and become heavy favorites for the top 4 again.

Lose against a reserve Man Utd and I think we implode and don't win another game.

Please turn up tonight ffs.  I have a Chelsea supporting bastard opposite me at work and he wants Man Utd to beat us tonight so they finish 3rd.  We have to beat the shithouses at some point at OT.