Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

38 minutes ago, Foxes BC said:

If it's 352 I'm switching over to Emmerdale

You'll have to go through at least the first half to make it to Emmerdale mate as that's on at 7

No escape!!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Just checked into my dodgy hotel with even dodgier wifi in the middle of WA.... Midnight kickoff... just not confident of seeing this.... which is so very sad as we are going to wallop them 3-1

image.png.af6d489878938b27a69dafc3ed6f8c2b.png

Have you got a decent phone signal? I usually find using it as a hotspot is better than the hotel wifi.

Edit: Mind you, looks like you’re in the middle of nowhere out there. Don’t think I’ve been that far east in WA.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

Working nights i usually record the game and watch at stupid o'clock when I should be sleeping.

The last two games have been a complete waste of my time and I'll check the full time score on my phone and only bother watching if we win.

7 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Man United odds moved out to nearly 2/1.

Ridiculous odds for Man U at home. Fringe players or not, they are more than capable of a win against an out of sorts Leicester team especially.

Great opportunity for us to take a win at OT but every time I am confident I get let down. So I am sceptical of tonight. This game is massive for our direction going into a cup final and the final games in the race for Top 4.

Let be honest, the scheduling is a joke for an elite sport, OGS should pick a reserve side and stick two fingers up to the league.

There will be lots of moaning by LFC fan, but Man U have earned the right to pick a weakened side by getting their job done.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

massive opportunity for us tonight. Thank you the United fans who ****ed up their schedule.

Ummm ... dont be over confident. We lost to Newcastle. Plus, Liverpool will also play against their academy. We may lose while they win. Then we are really stuffed.

24 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Have you got a decent phone signal? I usually find using it as a hotspot is better than the hotel wifi.

Edit: Mind you, looks like you’re in the middle of nowhere out there. Don’t think I’ve been that far east in WA.

No chance.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Let be honest, the scheduling is a joke for an elite sport, OGS should pick a reserve side and stick two fingers up to the league.

There will be lots of moaning by LFC fan, but Man U have earned the right to pick a weakened side by getting their job done.

Agreed and not just because it benefits us.

There was a simple solution in moving the West Brom v Liverpool game to midweek and having the Man U v Liverpool match in the original WBA/L'pool slot this coming Sunday.

• Like 1

I guess the tunnel cam images will tell us everything we need to know before kick-off! Is kasper egging everyone on, does vardy have his mean steptoe stare, is kelechi praying to the gods, is everyone else slapping each others backs saying "c'mon lads lets do this!'

Let's be honest the lads are going to have to play out of their skins tonite to pull off a surprise win. If anyone can surprise us its these guys. Like fergie used to do in his team talks I hope brendan has instilled in them all that their careers are on the line here its play hard and man up and win or give up and lose everything be known as failures. I know which one I would wanna be. Motivation levels should be much higher than manu's! If it is it will show from the kick off. Hoping and praying for a miracle... :worship: