Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Probably gonna be well pissed on that Bud 

He's another find. I can't believe what we've done this season. Without Barnes Justin and Pereira (or Madison for ages or Castagne for a bit etc..)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

That right there, is a symbol to all of those greedy clubs owners wanting to sell themselves out for a big pay day. This is what owning a football club looks like. 

Gob bless you, you wonderful man. 

I love him.

I lied to my boss to get today off work. Fuxking worth it. However, I'm due in tomorrow, and I'm currently hammered with no plans of stopping. I have to remember the lie and add to it, and get on with my heavy, manual job, whilst massively hung over. But **** it. We won the fa cup. I'll find another job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jmono84 said:

What a **** to celebrate in that fashion. Maybe it was the occasion rather than scoring against us but he should have shown a bit more class.

Glad he got egg on his face

Fits in with their supporters. Arrogance before the game. Never a song about themselves, all about ‘who are ya?’ 

Meant more to us today on and off the pitch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kopic said:

I lied to my boss to get today off work. Fuxking worth it. However, I'm due in tomorrow, and I'm currently hammered with no plans of stopping. I have to remember the lie and add to it, and get on with my heavy, manual job, whilst massively hung over. But **** it. We won the fa cup. I'll find another job.

Mate if they can't forgive you for this then they'll never forgive you for anything 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

I feel so sad for those who couldn’t walk down Wembley way today. I feel so privileged to have witnessed today, I hope we did you all proud! 

**** off (but I love you - you did us proud for sure)

11 minutes ago, Amin said:

Just re-watching the post-match celebrations on iplayer. I'll probably go and watch the BT coverage afterwards. I refuse to let this day end! 

I've done all that x5. Now typing in Leicester City on youtube and watching random obscure channels who have mentioned our win lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1