Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Just want to shout out to Madders.

Ive been openly critical of him lately, an I don’t think it’s completely unwarranted, mainly because the lad oozes natural talent, and sometimes looks a bit too much like Gazza (on and off the pitch) for my liking. So he can be quite frustrating as a player. 

But when he came on yesterday you could see the football loving kid come out again. Loved it when he turned to us in the corner and revved us up. 

He needs to focus on his football, and be the best he can be.

He starts on Tuesday, and he will score the winning goal to cap off phenomenal season. 

• Like 2

Don’t really get how Chelsea were unlucky with VAR as per TT. Thought they got it absolutely right both times.

Clearly hit Perez knee first so no hand ball for Youri’s screamer. And Chilwell looked clearly offside to me. Wasn’t one of those minuscule calls, was about a foot off. Good defensive line and all that.

Huge congratulations to you all on yesterday - excellent performance. A shame it couldn't be full, but a good day for English football.

Fofana is going to be some player, Tielemans also has been one, and Vardy is an out-and-out nuisance even when he's off his game.

Two more wins please, if you could manage it!

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

Far too much anger on here being aimed at Ben chilwell so .lets just leave him as the pantomime villain.   Came up through the ranks and decided it was time to move on. The money we got for him £50 odd million paid for Timmy and Little Wes and if he had stayed would JJ or Luke T have been given their chance and game time. We have progressed and him leaving has helped that and everyone must be able to see that. Good luck to him at Chelsea unless they play us of course. Apparently on 190K a week which also has got to be one hell of an incentive but lets move on

Exactly. He, as others have done, felt it was right for his career.

A Champions League final justifies that.

We had the last laugh yesterday, but good luck to him.

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

The Premier League was truly incredible, that will never be done again. But it did feel a bit "flukey" even if it was anything but. There wasn't any pressure from the outset, we built up incredible momentum, all the top teams had an off year, etc. Still for me the greatest story ever in sport, but it was unexpected.

At the start of this season, we all knew we had a chance to win this cup. That we were good enough to do it and it was high time we put a run together. And we did it, winning a high pressure game against a team that is going to be in the Champions League final. People will say we were the underdogs, but after 36 games in the Premier League, we sat above our opponents coming into today's game. We had unfinished business with the FA Cup, 4 finals and 4 losses, and a team like Leicester should have won it once in the past at the very least.

Now it's done and dusted! The set is complete, and this team proved they were good enough to win a cup we all felt we should have won at least once.

I think part of it is that we (some of us) were there yesterday. As much as I wouldn’t change a thing about the title win, having the critical goal be scored in a game we weren’t involved in meant we never got that one explosive moment of delirium that we had when Tielemans scored yesterday.

Had a fantastic weekend in London ( watched the game 20 lads ( Thurnbylodge / Beaumont leys in the pig & whistle Pub in Kensington ( surrounded by QPR fans all cheering on the foxes , brilliant goal by youri ( & the pub erupted got messy indeed, like to thank QPR fans for showing us good hospitality, love u foxes 🦊 can’t wait for the charity shied 

31 minutes ago, Nick said:

Anybody tried looking at the club shop site this morning? lol 

YOU ARE 993rd IN THE QUEUE!

I was position 4000+ last night, not a lot left of the FA cup final stuff when I eventually got in, only massive sizes on most shirts 

EDIT: Honestly hope the club ups it’s game with Merch actually, we are behind clubs we are better than sporting-wise in commercial revenue, and after an event like this if there was more stuff worth buying I would have bought it and I’m sure many others would too. I’m sure more than just a T-shirt coming... 

Edited by FoxesWalk

9 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

“Can I come back boys?”

”sorry mate, remember Luke ? He’s a class above.”

9A3400C5-7914-45E5-A003-FE098DFD18A9.jpeg

He laughed and joked with an opposition player haha I can’t