Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

10 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Imagine this time last year saying that we'd win a major trophy without Justin,Barnes,Ricardo. Along with Evans being subbed and Maddison not starting. Against a full strength Chelsea.

Yes we truly are MASSIVE :appl::scarf:

Do Barnes and Justin get a medal? I saw Fuchs with one around his neck so would be cruel if they didn't.

4 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Do Barnes and Justin get a medal? I saw Fuchs with one around his neck so would be cruel if they didn't.

They probably will, I noticed on live TV, the tray got emptied with some players left, camera moved away, then when it moved back new medals had been placed on the tray, so there was more.

17 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Hope so.

I reckon we would all deserve one after the torture and subsequent euphoria of the cup final.:D

Edited by Blue ROI

12 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Can I just say, I am so pleased with Tuchel's assessment of the game if he is serious.  If he thinks they deserved to win and don't need to change much for Tuesday, I really fancy our chances!

What Tuchel says to the press & what he actually thinks could be miles apart.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

That right there, is a symbol to all of those greedy clubs owners wanting to sell themselves out for a big pay day. This is what owning a football club looks like. 

Gob bless you, you wonderful man. 

Could not have said it better , the family club , against the greedy brassards .

• Like 1

Been back a few hours, but still got the adrenaline flowing through me, been lying awake for an hour, can't sleep, and my throat feels shredded. 

Just keep reliving that moment when the net bulged, what a feeling. It was carnage, there were legs in the air in the rows in front. Then the  torture of those last few minutes.  Wow, we've done it! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What are you lot still doing up lol! lol

I couldn't go on FT today I was a glued to the box practically losing it after You're scores that screamer out of no where! Than heart almost thumping out of my chest thought I was gonna die when kasper makes that save that let's face it only he can. The last 15 min I was a jibbering wreck. Thought we had but when Chilwell of all people decides to be a hero and save Chelski's day I thought god no not extra time we won't make it. Knowing Tommy tickle literally just did an entire squad change we would have run out of gas. The gods were looking down on us and VAR of all things spots an offside on Chilwell. That practically brought me to tears. Had to race out the door to get my lad to footy trials but we caught the highlights of the celebrations. Wow we are the envy of every football fan. Our togetherness from Top down to Brendan and the players and us the fans as well as our city there is nothing like it out there like that period. Considering where I live in a sleepy surf town in Northern California when we arrived late on the fields people noticed our Blue kit and scarfs and were cheering and high fiving as Americans like to do. Even here the spirit of LCFC continues to shine. So proud of the team. Let them enjoy as come Monday its back on the training ground ready to battle Chelski again for the vital 3 points. Lets finish the job now! COYF :chant::scarf: :beer:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

IF that's the last game Big Wes ever plays for us, then what a way to go out :D 

Thank goodness for VAR, or that story would be a lot different right now.

I've decided - we should go for it in the FA Cup this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snik-Snok said:

Been back a few hours, but still got the adrenaline flowing through me, been lying awake for an hour, can't sleep, and my throat feels shredded. 

Just keep reliving that moment when the net bulged, what a feeling. It was carnage, there were legs in the air in the rows in front. Then the  torture of those last few minutes.  Wow, we've done it! 

It was fantastic on the big screen in the marque when the Belgian maestro netted .... I think these days they call it ... limbs!

8 hours ago, Amin said:

Thank you Kasper, I've never cheered a save so hard. You deserve to lift the trophy. 

How good was it that Kasper brought Wes up to lift the trophy with him. 

• Like 4

Just got up... as a supporter of a FA Cup winning club :)

Delightful Mrs Oz says, "well thats it, youve done it all"... i replied... well, "there is the Champions League...but we cant win tha....well..actually who knows what this club can do!!!"

Guest bss9401
6 hours ago, Gerard said:

Chilwell equaliser, oh dear lol

Very nice that the Weightwatchers of Chelsea branch gave an FA Cup Final screening.