Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Chelsea fans complaining about "handball" by Perez? Handball was what Rudiger got away with at the KP last season with his spinning slap to block a cross, now that was a handball VAR should have given, then they wouldn't have even been in the Champions League this year, let alone in the final.

whats clear is that this is by far the greatest era in Leicester history. who knows what the future holds. but for now at least, who cares? we can just live it for now. what a ****ing time to be a leicester fan. Every player from motm Youri to someone like Perez is a hero for this club. absolutely buzzing. YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

He gets the history and the pain, but also gets the hope.

He was meant to go to his dad's today. 

Told his dad "Na, I'm watching the Cup Final with Tom" :jawdrop:

Makes me proud and tearful.

Loved the fact we spent the day together that meant something. 

His dad would have just told him how great Man Uts used to be lol

Yeah f**k that mate, giving him a real football education right here :cool::appl:

Just now, Babylon said:

Dunno what I’m meant to do or say.

How can I sleep, to see Vardy complete his journey, for Top continue his fathers legacy, and for me to only complete “the set”, that I’ve been thinking about for decades.

I said I’d give up and walk away if we did this, how ****ing could I. The title felt like a full stop in our journey, today feels like a new beginning.

Keep pushing.

This. I'm saying I'll walk away if we win the CL (we won't- actually we probably will). But this is the most beautiful football club in the world. I love it until death. It's what football is all about. And in a time when football is in danger of losing all its romance.

• Like 3

My view was pretty pants because I was so low. But I was right behind the goal when Youri smashed it in. I just knew the moment it left his boot, it was in. 

But just to add, I thought we were sensational second half. Just defensively we were so organised and Chelsea barely threatened other than a few half hearted balls into the box.

We can have these again on Tuesday. 

• Like 3

This is really the start of more trophies to come, it’s clear Brendan and Top and the players treat the Cup competitions with more respect and ambition. I reckon next season we will win the league cup and maybe the league :scarf:

• Like 1

Just now, HoChiMinhFOX said:

Yeah f**k that mate, giving him a real football education right here :cool::appl:

He's sat next to me, not wondering why I'm in tears, believing that we can be so good. 

His mates at school support Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool...he loves it, we're real.

4 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Chelsea fans complaining about "handball" by Perez? Handball was what Rudiger got away with at the KP last season with his spinning slap to block a cross, now that was a handball VAR should have given, then they wouldn't have even been in the Champions League this year, let alone in the final.

There was a Chelsea "handball" that was exactly the same in the first half - and also wasn't given - rightly so.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

He's sat next to me, not wondering why I'm in tears, believing that we can be so good. 

His mates at school support Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool...he loves it, we're real.

I'm the same mate, been in floods! Re-watching the highlights over and over again. It's great to actually support a team that's earned it. I've lived all over and even then couldn't escape the grips of the so called big 6 so it's great to be a part of team that has earned it the real way 💪.

• Like 1

Just amazing, regardless of what happens next this will go down as one of best season ever.So proud.  

Play-off winners, League Cup winners,  League 1 champions, Championship champions, Premier League winners and now FA Cup winners.

Supporting this club really is like no other.

Time to conquer Europe!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I said after the semi that I'd get a tattoo if we won. Looks like I've got to do it now. 

I look forward to it being posted here.

edit: Unless it's on your arse.

Edited by trabuch

Bloody hell. This feels like 2016 all over again!! Flooded with messages from far flung friends and family, people that don't care one jot about football. It feels just as good. What a magical few years. Can't be a better club to support anywhere surely!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Bloody hell. This feels like 2016 all over again!! Flooded with messages from far flung friends and family, people that don't care one jot about football. It feels just as good. What a magical few years. Can't be a better club to support anywhere surely!!!

I love that. I didn't know I had so many friends!

• Like 1