Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

What annoys you about..... you?

I often respond to comments and topics before reading through the rest of the thread. Belt out my reply, only to then read back that others have said the same thing even better than i could.

I suffer enormously from buyers remorse.

• Like 1

Lack of attention on important matters that end up with me doing them less well than I should.

Dwelling too much on past trauma, even minor.

Not being able or willing to play the political and nepotic games that seem to be necessary to move upward in the working world.

losing a bit of weight getting to a bit better level of fitness and then finding every excuse possible to not carry it on. 

Dropped 2 stone in the last 6 months and completed couch to 5k.... now haven't been for a few weeks and old eating habits starting to creep in. 

I think about money far too much. My bank balance is usually the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep.

Even when I've got money, I still think about it. Am I investing it wisely? Am I saving enough? Am I spending too much?

It's a bit obsessive and causes me unnecessary stress.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

losing a bit of weight getting to a bit better level of fitness and then finding every excuse possible to not carry it on. 

Dropped 2 stone in the last 6 months and completed couch to 5k.... now haven't been for a few weeks and old eating habits starting to creep in. 

You’re not alone I was walking everyday being incredibly good then the clocks changed and It just through me out. 

Still eating reasonably healthy but not as disciplined as I was. 

20 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Also, can't buy anything, book anything, do anything without reading hundreds of reviews first or weighing up pros and cons.

lol this is my buyers remorse ... ive just ordered an electric razor... read dozens of reviews, found the best price..but already disapointed before ive even got it lol

• Like 1

Good idea for a thread this, @ozleicester.

This is the first thing that sprung to my mind...

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Would be easier to list the things that don't frankly!!

...but there are also several other posts above that ring true for me.

I would say overthinking anything and everything (one of the main reasons for me having mental health issues) and my ever changing mood are the two biggest things for me.

Hopefully people can take something positive from this thread in sharing their foibles and realising we all are different and yet in many ways the same.

• Like 2

I moan out load every day about embarrassing things that happened ages ago and that have long been forgotten by the other people involved. I wish that I could see my life in more of a positive way instead of seeing every good thing that's happened to me over the years as a stroke of luck. I suppose that there are therapies for this but (a) I can't be bothered and (b) I don't want to delve into my past life to discover other embarrassing things that I hadn't thought of yet, which would most likely be the end product of it all.