Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

Get a ****ing grip. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
Posted

TBF...Chilwell is

Posted

Calling swearing at a football match unforgivable is a bit much it's a bit of a nob head thing to do if you do it on purpose in front of a kid or exaggerate it like a loon but it's football.

Posted
3 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

There is a thing called a family stand, which has been reduced in size presumably because parents choose to sit amongst adults in other parts of the ground. It's not a children's tea party, it's a football match. If it's in the family stand then fair game to complain. Otherwise get used to the big bad world.

  • Like 2
Posted
6 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

Have you been to football before? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted
8 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

To be fair, Chilwell is a cnut 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted

There are numbers you can text to alert stewards etc to racism/homophobia but swearing is part of the human emotion and football is for many an emotional release. If people are warned or even ejected from a ground for swearing we're really losing the plot.

Posted
7 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

My lad goes I say what’s said at football stays at football mate and he understands  he’s only 8. Can’t wrap them up in cottonwool all there life

  • Like 3
Posted
2 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

There is a thing called a family stand, which has been reduced in size presumably because parents choose to sit amongst adults in other parts of the ground. It's not a children's tea party, it's a football match. If it's in the family stand then fair game to complain. Otherwise get used to the big bad world.

Last time I was in the family stand a few years ago I learnt a whole new page of swear words, they're pretty feral in there :D

 

Looking at the way they were spearing the Napoli lot with flags and clappers a few weeks ago, I'd say it's not got much tamer over the years

Posted
10 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

There's a family stand if you don't want to be exposed to sweating. Vast majority in there won't be swearing, but is not guaranteed. Rest of the ground is fair game.

Posted
13 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

Tell Brendan

  • Haha 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

My lad goes I say what’s said at football stays at football mate and he understands  he’s only 8. Can’t wrap them up in cottonwool all there life

I was going to post exactly the same, my kids have always understood it's not to be repeated at home, and that it stays at the football. 

 

  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...