Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
48 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

Can you write a letter to The Sun? One of the darker sides of football and quite rightly needs to be exposed.

This comment should win awards. I salute you sir. :worship::surrender:

Posted

This thread is much appreciated 

It's unbelievable how during a football game everyone (and their mom) is casually throwing ****s and ***** around

Here's a pair of match ready dad gloves you should immediately order to keep your little 'un's ears unpolluted by all that verbal filth 

Amazon.com: Kangaroo Jumbo Cartoon Hands, White Gloves : Clothing, Shoes &  Jewelry   

 

Also:

Christian Fuchs on Twitter: "On my way to Austria ✈️ #NoFuchsGiven  #IAmFromAustria https://t.co/1JdPeFgHoU"

Posted
1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

My lad goes I say what’s said at football stays at football mate and he understands  he’s only 8. Can’t wrap them up in cottonwool all there life

This is what I told my kids when I first took them.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

 

Psych! Here to make your evenings ****ing better!

Cynt? Means earlier in Welsh. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
Posted
1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

Well, by rights you could argue using the word cnut is sexist, or genderist... or something! :ph34r:

The joy of the word Cnut is it applies to everyone anyone from any walk of life, regardless of race, gender or sexuality can be a cnut. 
Cnuts are one amazing group of people who transcend every walk of life. You could argue it’s one of the most inclusive terms we have.

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

What you need is some proper Dad Gloves. Always wondered back in the day why my old man would put his hands over my ears at seemingly random points of the game at Filbo. Then it made sense.

 

Dad Gloves mate, that's the answer.

He would have put those gloves over your eyes today

  • Haha 2
Posted

My old man had a rule when me and my brother were little - what happens at football stays at football. 
 

So **** the lot of you, it’s football init.

  • Like 2
Posted

I think if it offends you and you've got kids then sit in the family stand.

 

It's a game of emotions and the action is thick and fast. Cricket is a safer sport if you prefer a more family friendly environment. 

Posted

I have a genuine concern that this could have been me, and for this I apologise. I had a few sherberts, hate chilwell, and did feel guilty when I saw the young lad looking at me as I said that naughty word. But the football was so bad, I think I did it again.

True story, actually got ejected from l block for a similar thing and learned my lesson, by moving away from the away fans and police, but unfortunately my potty mouth runs away with me.

 

Apologies, will try harder.

Posted
2 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

What's wrong with that? He gets dogs abuse for making a great career move and not having to deal with the hatred from a large chunk of our fans. Don't dish it if you can't take it (and he's hardly giving much back)

Nah he's a massive ****. He's shown some massive disrespect to our club since he left. Out of all the players that have left us over the past 5 years, he's probably the most disrespectful towards the club with Mahrez 2nd. 

 

Back on topic though and I whole heartedly agree with the op. I fckin hate dirty little cnts that think it's OK to swear at football. It's never fckin OK to swear, so just grow up you bunch of tw*ts. 

Posted
4 hours ago, KFS said:

One day we’ll get to sing ‘who the **** is laughing now’ to that little scrote. One day

Yeah it will be really funny, when he’s sitting there having won every major trophy in European Club football with Chelsea and think fook me KFS, really did have the last laugh didn’t he.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...