Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

England Women

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Try to grow the game across Europe, ok fair enough but this is ridiculous. Scorelines in this qualifying campaign have been stupid. There is an argument that stats shouldn't count in games like this lol

I'd imagine the funding for the likes of Latvia will be virtually non-existant. It has taken long enough for players in top nations to become professional and get some sort of remuneration from football, across Europe it must be barely amateur level.

21 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

What a load of tripe. And the BBC are desperate for us to take this seriously. 

Apart from, at a rough guess, the top 50 elite women players in the world, you'd see better players on a hungover Sunday morning at Western Park

28 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

And yet we won't give them equal pay????

The above is why they wong get equal pay.

It's all great on paper and all wonderfully Politically correct and every football show now  HAS to include an ex  professional woman footballer who most dont even know who it is!

Sorry, enjoy it of you do but equal pay to the mens game...really? 

Was swapping channels the other day when we came across an international game (must have been the one mentioned above) and saw 2 goals before I could switch it over ...  absolute fookin pantomime which would have made a Sunday league game look good ...  reminded me why I just can't watch it.  Never saw the final score was it about 65-0 !! ...   lol

• 4 months later...