Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Newcastle (h) : 14:00 Sunday Pre-Match

I think this will send me over the edge with this team. If we lose this and their ****ing weird fans are celebrating with their headdress garb on taking the piss out of the league like they do; I want a ****ing written apology from every one of our first team.

Lose this and he has to go.

Pretty much every game has been similar for an age now, as in poor defending, slow build up play, individual errors, 2 goal being conceded, a lack of cohesion. 

We look so easy to play against.

Why should Sunday be any different ? BR seems to have no idea how to rectify any of our issues. He has to be on borrowed time. 

• Like 1

They’re crap, but we will end up making them look like a Brazilian Liverpool on acid. It’s on TV as well and we like to humiliate ourselves for the world to see, plus as the media were bashing themselves silly over Gerard it’s only right we let Sky blow their loads over the new billionaires overlords that are Newcastle. 

We will pretty much play the same team as tonight and will pass it aimlessly before giving away silly freekicks and corners. So depressing.