Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Newcastle (h) : 14:00 Sunday Pre-Match

Guest David Oldfields Gate

2pm kick off on a Sunday after being dumped out the Europa? Should be a hell of an atmosphere......

Could get toxic if they score first.

I'm seriously considering Amartey at Right Back (if not Isolating / Ill) with Castagne at LB and tell them just to focus on a clean sheet and forget about bombing forward. It's another CB-like presence at set pieces without going back to three CB's. It is that desperate and other than a return of Frankensteins monster with the turning circle of a wardrobe, or an experienced Left Back who leaves his flank AWOL and jogs back like he can't be a***d, and young Campbell there really isn't much else that can be tried? Then there's the planned rotation, illness and being Knackered from tonight.  Harvey needs to help his full back a lot more but we need him in to spark something at the other end.

Kasper

Amartey

Evans

Soyoncu

Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans 

Maddison

Dewsbury-Hall (On Right)

Vards

Harvey (Left)

Subs:- A.B.B. (Anyone but Bertrand)

If Brendan isn’t gone by then, it will be a must win. One of the objectives this season has been failed, so a defeat against this shite could be the final nail in the coffin. And you kind of get the feeling it is inevitable. 

3-1 Newcastle. 

It'll be like the start of the second half against Napoli. Neither team can defend for s**t. If we lose though, especially if it's by more than one goal MASSIVE questions will have to be asked in the LCFC hierarchy (probably should happen even if we win but they score 2+ goals). I've not once thought/said BR should move on (and still wont) but this can not continue and rooting out a solution that works has to be a priority. Then I would like (probably wont get) some transparency on what they're doing.

Edited by Hoopla10