Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

Two reasons why I heavily dislike them, A) media darlings who never won owt, weird arrogance around the club considering we've been more successful in the past 30 odd years 

B) Harry Kane 

Not really anything to do with the title season tbh, it's not like I'm more elated beating them either. They're probably on the same level of dislike I have to someone like Everton. The Jew thing seems a weird victim complex, be like if we claimed Everton's weird dislike for us was because of our Indian/Asian community.

Edited by The Horse's Mouth
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, StevieLynex said:

Thought he played for Velez Sarsfield

No he originally played for Wuhan Marketeers then Corona Athletic now plays for Saaasjab Boosters then again did he ever come out of Wuhan I think it’s all a bit of a conspiracy that one ?😷😷

Edited by justfoxes
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Nothing wrong with Spurs fans. Perfectly normal people…

D0393C0C-5A39-4CBC-BC0B-CAA1DDB57827.jpeg

The chap behind trying to look like Noel Gallagher or something from a vampire  movie  in the dark polo shirt looks like he’s asleep must be really entertaining at The Spud bog seat stadium  😴 !

Edited by justfoxes

16 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Starting to feel like I shouldn’t go tomorrow night. I’m triple vaxxed, but have a vulnerable son so probably on the cautious side of things. My sensible heads says don’t go. My Leicester City head says go.

Anyone else feeling conflicted? 

I’ve decided not to attend for a while. Tv and shit stream until this new variant subsides. I’m triple vaxxed too but choose not to as I get to see both my parents regularly who are both categorised as high risk. I don’t want to risk that arrangement.

I understand your dilemma. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’ve decided not to attend for a while. Tv and shit stream until this new variant subsides. I’m triple vaxxed too but choose not to as I get to see both my parents regularly who are both categorised as high risk. I don’t want to risk that arrangement.

Totally understandable and great values to have, this is difficult times when we have to make certain sacrifices I think if my parents were still alive I think I’d do the same bud ! 

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Starting to feel like I shouldn’t go tomorrow night. I’m triple vaxxed, but have a vulnerable son so probably on the cautious side of things. My sensible heads says don’t go. My Leicester City head says go.

Anyone else feeling conflicted? 

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Have you made use of the ticket resale platform? Hate seeing empty seats and it might give some young blood a taste. 

I've resold my Spurs ticket as I wasn't intending to go anyway being on a Thursday night and not wanting to do the late drive home on my own. I'm tripled as well but likewise getting very twitchy about going at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Cheers. Yeah saw notification of it on Sunday just gone on way home. 

J15 and 16 if I remember correctly. But do check! 

I think they are only northbound. 9 to 11A is also meant to be closed. I only saw signs when I was driving up on Sunday nothing on the way back down. I have been caught out a few times in the last couple of months when coming home after midweek games and having to experience the Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire countryside rather than the M1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stanmorefox said:

I think they are only northbound. 9 to 11A is also meant to be closed. I only saw signs when I was driving up on Sunday nothing on the way back down. I have been caught out a few times in the last couple of months when coming home after midweek games and having to experience the Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire countryside rather than the M1.

Ok good - as I cannot see anything online about Southbound closers of M1 on Thursday night

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

The most success Spurs have had on the last few decades is a Netflix documentary just highlighting how shit it is to play for Spurs, and how much of a turnip Harry Kane actually is. 

They are the only team I genuinely dislike. 

Don't be like that!..

I quite like them.

44 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Have you made use of the ticket resale platform? Hate seeing empty seats and it might give some young blood a taste. 

I've resold my Spurs ticket as I wasn't intending to go anyway being on a Thursday night and not wanting to do the late drive home on my own. I'm tripled as well but likewise getting very twitchy about going at the moment. 

No I haven't - good idea - can you tell me where I access it please?

11 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Two reasons why I heavily dislike them, A) media darlings who never won owt, weird arrogance around the club considering we've been more successful in the past 30 odd years 

B) Harry Kane 

Not really anything to do with the title season tbh, it's not like I'm more elated beating them either. They're probably on the same level of dislike I have to someone like Everton. The Jew thing seems a weird victim complex, be like if we claimed Everton's weird dislike for us was because of our Indian/Asian community.

Only could think that comes from hamza and fofana showing solidarity with Palestine... But that's not anti Jewish. Lol. Israel ≠ jews. It'd be like saying we shouldn't criticise Saudi Arabia for killing innocent children in Yemen with western support because it's anti Muslim. It's absolutely not! Haha. Hope it's not that 

16 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

No I haven't - good idea - can you tell me where I access it please?

Just copied this from the tickets page... 

Just go to the PERSONAL DETAILS page of the LCFC tickets website.
https://tickets.lcfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx
Sign in
The link is on the right hand side of the page.

Then just follow the instructions.   It's fairly self-explanatory.