Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Liverpool vs LCFC (EFL Cup) - Match Thread

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Massive mistake nacho for daka i just didn't get it at the time daka didn't look tired or anything and was right at start of second half didn't look injured aswell 

Rodgers knows how NOT to make sensible substitution at the most important points of the game. Effing useless.

Just now, Hamilton Fox said:

Thomas gets booked for time wasting, jota gets nothing for elbowing him in the face

Amazing a booking for time wasting is the same level of punishment for a scissor tackle on a players shin... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

In his defence the whole team has melted around him, there aren't options anywhere. There's no shape, no midfield, the defence is made of papier mache and they're pelting us. 

Listening to the radio makes me feel our team is doing this since we made subs and changed our shape

(sorry, edited as I had a witty gif but I can only attach a still image for some reason…)

Edited by car1os

Maybe he thought Nacho would help hold up play and Daka was tiring? I'm sick of people blaming Rodgers for EVERYTHING.  It makes you look childish. The players should take some responsibility for their actions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1