Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Bertrand

He's just not bothered anymore.

He has a contract, and already won PL, CL...and will just sit the rest of his career out. I thought we'd stopped being a club that acted a retirement home for seasoned professionals.

Obviously not.:cry:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Whoever approved Bertrand and Vestergaard needs to go.

lollollol

Knew Southampton has never forgiven us for the 0-9 humiliation.
Wouldn’t be shocked if Angus Gunn join us during the Winter transfer window.

Edited by NaijaFox

Not his fault we signed him. Poor penalty but Soumare and Ndidi were next in line and you don't fancy them from the spot. Maybe didn't have time but Vardy should have come off before the pens if he couldnt take one. 

Has he ever played in a back 3 until this season. I mean I know he's been shit at left back too. 

Can't blame him for defeat. 

4 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

Send him back to the coast, I'm sure Eastleigh wouldn't mind taking on someone of his experience... 

Oi, don't lumber my local club with that useless twat. Just drop him off there and I'll run the **** down. Joking of course... Or am I?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not his fault we signed him. Poor penalty but Soumare and Ndidi were next in line and you don't fancy them from the spot. Maybe didn't have time but Vardy should have come off before the pens if he couldnt take one. 

Has he ever played in a back 3 until this season. I mean I know he's been shit at left back too. 

Can't blame him for defeat. 

We couldn't make any more subs to take vardy off.