Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Bertrand

5 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

His body language is atrocious. Doesn’t look as though he’s bothered to me

This is the issue. Yes he's shit and yes he looks like a total twat, but if he cares then the fans have something to hold out hope for. He literally plays like he's got a massive grudge against Leicester. I said it was a terrible signing at the time and yet I'm still shocked at just how bad he is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

When we signed him and Vestergaard you lot didn’t want to hear the honest truth 😂 

Why our recruitment / Rodgers wanted them I’ll never know 

I think the only experience most Leicester fans of him is, he was the one that got sent off and we beat Southampton 9-0.

BIN OFF…and take the loss! :mad:

I said it in the Transfer Talk forum that I would of course support him 1000% if we signed him, but that I wish we wouldn’t…

Not surprised one bit, because anyone who watched more than the odd Southampton game last season would’ve seen that he was shot!

Edited by NaijaFox

1 minute ago, mod hero said:

I hate him, the way carries himself is like he don’t give a ****. 

Bin immediately

The fact Rodgers has let it go is telling about the soft touch he is. Go and see Klopp and Guardiola after a performance like that and see how they react. He should have been ostracised a long time ago and told he wouldn't be playing until he could be bothered to out in a shift. Then again, he'd probably be happy with that, even easier money. Utter twat 

10 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’m sure there is value in him being around for Thomas, to learn whatever he can from his experience, but I’d start Thomas over him every day of the week. 

Do we Thomas to learn how to play football with motor neurone disease from him? We should get a restraining order on Bertrand so Thomas learns nothing from that useless drain

13 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

He might be, he might not. Did all right tonight apart from the pen. Was it his fault Vardy didn’t  take one?

Mate, come on. He's a million miles off the pace of it. Gives people far too much room and doesn't have the physicallity to do anything about. Bust!