Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Bertrand

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Southampton offered him a new contract but he wanted more and they weren't willing to give him more.....so I presume he phoned Brendan up to get on Leicesters books

If he's been playing like this at Southampton you have got to question who is in charge there offering him a new contract 😮

15 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Long Covid

I honestly wonder if that's it. He looked quite good before he contracted the disease, and his fitness has been off ever since.

IF that's the case then I genuinely feel bad for him.

Vestergaard is just a donkey though 

It's sad really. A professional who's proven himself elsewhere, been a leader for years, well regarded, now struggling for confidence to get the best out of himself. Fans on his back, twilight of his career .....

nahhh you've got to hit the ****ing ball like you mean it Ryan. Piss poor penalty. Every bloody match there's something awful you do. Just have one alright performance, without any of tthese weak moments, give the fans something to cheer and you'll have your name sung. Looked class against Villarreal, show us you aren't done.

BR has to take the rap for Bertrand …. Freebie or not, his whole body language stinks of someone who just isn’t interested.. would expect so much more from a seasoned pro but it seems obvious that he has just come for the pay packet..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lcfceaves said:

When we signed him and Vestergaard you lot didn’t want to hear the honest truth 😂 

Why our recruitment / Rodgers wanted them I’ll never know 

Care to run through your honours list.

Just curious as to what you've won.

To me it looks like a physical and mental thing. His legs have gone (and was told this by Soton supporting mates) and therefore I think his head has as well. BR has mentioned that training has to lack intensity and it’s mostly about recovery (given fixture congestion) - and I wonder if that’s a problem for a lot of our players at the moment.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he can do with a full pre season  next year - but he’s looked a shadow of what I’ve seen of him elsewhere.

• Like 1