Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Leicester and Stoke are weighing up moves for Norwich City striker Abu Kamara.
He is currently on loan at Portsmouth and has impressed in his time at Fratton Park, scoring 7 and assisting 4.
He is not the only wide forward Stoke are looking at.
#SCFC #TBPTV (@TEAMtalk)

• Date of birth/Age: Jul 21, 2003 (20)
  • Place of birth: England London
  • Citizenship: England England
  • Height: 1,83 m
  • Position: Centre-Forward

Here's the CB's stats. I wasn' too familiar with him, but if I had to guess, I would say he seems lot like a Vestergaard deputy. Right footed, gets the ball a lot in the opposition area, and makes a lot of passes. Plus good in terms of blocks and clearances.

Personally I don't see Coady as being good enough for the Premier League to play the Vestergaard rold. Jannik I think will stay, but could see us trying to upgrade him.

I thought he might be a Doyle rotation option, as that's what Beraldo seemed to be. But JJ seems to have taken the first team role since Doyle came back (rightfully so), so maybe Maresca is happy with those two battling for that spot.

py2owRk.png

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

On 29/01/2024 at 14:22, StriderHiryu said:

Here's the CB's stats. I wasn' too familiar with him, but if I had to guess, I would say he seems lot like a Vestergaard deputy. Right footed, gets the ball a lot in the opposition area, and makes a lot of passes. Plus good in terms of blocks and clearances.

Personally I don't see Coady as being good enough for the Premier League to play the Vestergaard rold. Jannik I think will stay, but could see us trying to upgrade him.

I thought he might be a Doyle rotation option, as that's what Beraldo seemed to be. But JJ seems to have taken the first team role since Doyle came back (rightfully so), so maybe Maresca is happy with those two battling for that spot.

py2owRk.png

Nelson is going to be the deputy that slot now I would have thought, has come on nicely. 

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

Another player in a long conveyor belt of defenders that France have high hopes for. 

Has only started two league games this season, his most recent coming at the weekend against Reims.

He had to cover both LCB and RCB in that game, looked very assured in both positions and had a pretty solid game overall 👍🏻

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2024/02/14/exclusive-leicester-city-and-wolverhampton-wanderers-in-the-race-for-10m-la-liga-ace/.

Athletic Bilbao ace Alex Berenguer is attracting interest from English clubs with Leicester City and Wolverhampton among those interested.

HITC Football understands that Brentford, Crystal Palace, Leicester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers are all interested in Athletic Club ace Alex Berenguer.

The 28-year-old is out-of-contract in the summer and a host of clubs are looking at the versatile winger, who can play in a host of positions.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Tuna said:

I'm confused, if he's been sentenced why isn't he already in jail?

The first year of the 2-year sentence is suspended. He will only serve the second year. Sounds odd, but must be an intricacy of the Belgian legal system.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13121037/amp/Ilias-Chair-QPR-Rotherham-prison-sentenced-suspended.html

Ilias Chair will start for QPR against Rotherham in the Championship - despite being handed a two-year sentence, with the first year of that suspended. 

Chair will spend the second year in prison in Belgium after fracturing a truck driver's skull.

14 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The first year of the 2-year sentence is suspended. He will only serve the second year. Sounds odd, but must be an intricacy of the Belgian legal system.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13121037/amp/Ilias-Chair-QPR-Rotherham-prison-sentenced-suspended.html

Ilias Chair will start for QPR against Rotherham in the Championship - despite being handed a two-year sentence, with the first year of that suspended. 

Chair will spend the second year in prison in Belgium after fracturing a truck driver's skull.

I thought he wasn’t in yet because he was appealing, but if that’s true that he only serves the second year… that is very odd. 

Seems to have gotten off very lightly given the assault.