Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

The fact we are bitching out of getting results is because we don't have enough C☆nts at the club 

C*nt like Roy Keane YES

C*nt who talks like he’s from south London and throwing gun signs to the crowd NO

Edited by mod hero
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, mod hero said:

They would never sell to us even with his contract expiring. They’ll risk losing him on a free to aid promotion. 

plus he comes across as a right c*nt

Meanwhile Hamza is throwing covid parties, missing training sessions and getting caught drink driving…but is seen as a local hero by some! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Meanwhile Hamza is throwing covid parties, missing training sessions and getting caught drink driving…but is seen as a local hero by some! 

Not sure anyone would give it a second thought if he wasn't here to be honest. For some reason though he is and he's starting games wherever the **** the manager decides he wants him to... and not doing particularly well at being a jack of all trades. 

29 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not sure anyone would give it a second thought if he wasn't here to be honest. For some reason though he is and he's starting games wherever the **** the manager decides he wants him to... and not doing particularly well at being a jack of all trades. 

Yeah he’s a pretty limited player by all accounts. When he came on against Cov I don’t think he knew where he was supposed to be playing, he was all over the shop

4 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Can we reopen the O’Hare thread, more than enough sources on it now:dunno:

Im not having the OHare link, He doesnt majorly improve the starting 11 and doesnt feel like an Enzo player.

Smells like his agent is drumming up interest in him to get a good contract or a move, if he did not score against us would not even be mentioned.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Im not having the OHare link, He doesnt majorly improve the starting 11 and doesnt feel like an Enzo player.

Smells like his agent is drumming up interest in him to get a good contract or a move, if he did not score against us would not even be mentioned.

See I was talking to my cov supporting mate about this (unfortunate I know), but he doesn’t need to do that as he won’t be signing a new contract if they don’t go up anyway.

25 minutes ago, les-tah said:

But just because you don't think the link is legit, doesn't mean the growing number of articles are wrong.

We've had long threads over more tenuous links 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Can we reopen the O’Hare thread, more than enough sources on it now:dunno:

weird that it’s closed. weve had some horrific links that stay open but a quite likely link like o’hare isn’t allowed. Very strange. 

In truth, we could use both sensi and o’hare. I’m just not sure if o’hare is what we need for next season or not. But who knows. He does give me John McGinn vibes… in a good way