Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

10 hours ago, JimJams said:

1 year left, 20 mill. How are we not being offered a decent fee for Tielemans?

Because we are Leicester and we have probably set an asking price that no one wants to pay. Wouldn't be surprised if we were quoting figures around 40-50m, as we do tend to have a reputation for being difficult to negotiate with. It's unfortunate Man Utd seem to be resembling something close to a functional football club again, because we could always rely on them to pay over the odds for one of our players. Chelsea are next in line as our bitches, what have they been up to this summer? 

59 minutes ago, happy85 said:

I saw this too. Skeptical, but the account does have 200k followers so surely they must know some things transfer related.

Who knows—at the moment if it's a straw, I'll clutch it.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I saw this too. Skeptical, but the account does have 200k followers so surely they must know some things transfer related.

You would think so wouldn't you but that's 150k fewer than indykaila has. It seems fairly easy to build a following if you throw enough shit at the wall for some to stick and you phrase things sufficiently vaguely to cover all possibilities.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it's likely to be true. Things are happening. Soumare looks very close to leaving, Torino are about to be wedged up by Juventus for Bremer so will be back in for Praet, Inter are having trouble getting a new CB and may well lose Skriniar so could see them coming in for Soyuncu, if De Jong doesn't join Man Utd then Tielemans will be pursued and then I'd not be surprised to see Middlesborough come in for Iversen for several million.

I think they just signed the yank GK from Man City today on loan yano so that could end that now. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it's likely to be true. Things are happening. Soumare looks very close to leaving, Torino are about to be wedged up by Juventus for Bremer so will be back in for Praet, Inter are having trouble getting a new CB and may well lose Skriniar so could see them coming in for Soyuncu, if De Jong doesn't join Man Utd then Tielemans will be pursued and then I'd not be surprised to see Middlesborough come in for Iversen for several million.

Middlesbrough have signed Steffen on loan, would they really want Iversen as well? 

35 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Indykalia has more followers?

42 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

IndyKaila has like 300k followers

I’ll leave that with you to form your own conclusion.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Completely agree, bit of an avalanche seems to be on its way (🤞)...

9 hours ago, Guest said:

You would think so wouldn't you but that's 150k fewer than indykaila has. It seems fairly easy to build a following if you throw enough shit at the wall for some to stick and you phrase things sufficiently vaguely to cover all possibilities.

8 hours ago, tylesta said:

Indykalia has more followers?

8 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

IndyKaila has like 300k followers

I’ll leave that with you to form your own conclusion.

Hey guys, let's not talk down the transfer chops of the Baron of Boneless Buckets 🐔...

• Haha 1