Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Keane Lewis-Potter

He will be decent Premier League player, similar to Bowen. I think Lewis-Potter can play anywhere across though.

In fact my mate who supports Hull says Lewis-Potter's finishing is better than Bowen's but I don't know if that's because Bowen has gone now lol 

I'd be looking at him but no doubt Moyes will have is eyes as he seems to pick up Championship players a lot.

Edited by Fox92

16 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Obligatory video. He can play RW, but he is a right footed left winger predominately so seems a bit odd to me if we are gonna keep Lookman. 

If I took my contacts out I could be watching Harvey Barnes. Very direct.

• Like 2

They'll be holding out for over double that, he's brilliant.

Played at wingback, as a winger and up front this season. If we could sign him now but loan him back for 18 months for a reduced fee we should absolutely do it.

He's quality. I was hoping we'd take advantage of Hull's financial problems but haven't they now been bought out so he'll cost a touch more.

Where he fits in if we sign Lookman as well, I'm not sure as we need a left footed right winger. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If I took my contacts out I could be watching Harvey Barnes. Very direct.

There was one touch early in the video that looked exactly like Harvey. Looks like he could do with an extra half a yard of pace from that video but that's likely to come in the next couple of years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Obligatory video. He can play RW, but he is a right footed left winger predominately so seems a bit odd to me if we are gonna keep Lookman. 

00:38 and 00:41 - looks like he'd also fit right into our defence

If we don’t sign Lookman permanently, then Lewis-Potter would be an excellent second choice.

He is absolute quality, all you need to do is look at his highlights against Preston in the first game of the season, he tore them to shreds.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Ahh. Ok. We equating Lookman with Tieleman’s then?  Sheesh. Lookman is ok, ok, but we can do better. Can we do better than Tieleman’s?  I doubt it. 

You missed the point completely.

there’s not a single player out there who is  going to play a belter every game.

And if we can do better than Lookman, why haven’t we?  I mean, the window is here, he’s a loan player. So why haven’t we sent him back and got this better player in you are talking about?

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MPH said:

You missed the point completely.

there’s not a single player out there who is  going to play a belter every game.

And if we can do better than Lookman, why haven’t we?  I mean, the window is here, he’s a loan player. So why haven’t we sent him back and got this better player in you are talking about?

....there is a possibility that the loan is for a season and therefore no room to change the agreement!!!