Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Mohamed Ali Cho

Decent analysis from Scouted Football here:

https://www.scoutedftbl.com/best-young-football-players/mohamed-ali-cho/

He's a striker who peels out wide for his club side, Angers. For France U21s he's played wide right in a 4-3-3. He's just turned 18 and is already playing for their U21 side, which is impressive considering the strength of that squad.

Here's the bit that will interest most though:

"The former England under-16 attacker is left-footed, so his natural tendency is to cut inside from right-sided positions on the pitch."

That's right, folks: a quick attacker with a left foot :o

• Like 2

A left footed right winger? 

No chance. 

In all seriousness, this gets me excited, but brendan said theres no money and we need a centre half?

Either theyve stopped listening to him or were doing business we'd do in the summer now.

Or, its bullshit. I vote the latter.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

A left footed right winger? 

No chance. 

In all seriousness, this gets me excited, but brendan said theres no money and we need a centre half?

Either theyve stopped listening to him or were doing business we'd do in the summer now.

Or, its bullshit. I vote the latter.

Think there is always money for the right opportunity like a fofana esque signing 

• Like 1