Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Ibrahim Sangare

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think Bourigeaud is going to be our right winger/right sided player signing

Colwill possibly on loan

Kokcu to replace Tielemans

I think we could then just about stretch for Sangare

I don't think Bourigeaud is going to be a signing at all. Time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't think Bourigeaud is going to be a signing at all. Time will tell.

I've a feeling the links aren't concrete enough yet, there's been a stony silence from anyone who you'd expect to know but then again the same happened with Daka.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hed be phenomenal but I can't see us paying more than 20m for a signing this summer.

Colwill, Sangare, korku and madueke would be an ideal summer and it's still possible but that's going to cost us 90m plus and there's no chance we have that money available.

Depends. Cags and Nacho join Tielemans through the outdoor, plus some revenue from Praet, Perez and others...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Depends. Cags and Nacho join Tielemans through the outdoor, plus some revenue from Praet, Perez and others...

Tend to agree, as we see more noises on potential in's, it is likely something has been unblocked on exits too , and those liste (Youri, Cags, Praet, Soumare, Perez, Choudury, Vestergaard, Kel :cry: ) would certainly make a big dent in this reported 90m

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If a team bites for Ndidi we should go all in for Sangaré. Ndidi at his best is the best purely defensive midfielder in the league, but Sangaré in his place would solve a lot of the complaints about negative football we get here.

Considering what’s going on with their DM, Arsenal should be interested in him. So should Man U. Let’s hope for 80 million lol

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hed be phenomenal but I can't see us paying more than 20m for a signing this summer.

Colwill, Sangare, korku and madueke would be an ideal summer and it's still possible but that's going to cost us 90m plus and there's no chance we have that money available.

Oh I dunno, there's interest in Vestergaard and Perez 👀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Considering what’s going on with their DM, Arsenal should be interested in him. So should Man U. Let’s hope for 80 million lol

They've probably been buying Ndidi Arsenal shirts and creating photo shop mock ups by now. 

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Tend to agree, as we see more noises on potential in's, it is likely something has been unblocked on exits too , and those liste (Youri, Cags, Praet, Soumare, Perez, Choudury, Vestergaard, Kel :cry: ) would certainly make a big dent in this reported 90m

The fact that there hasnt been a single link to Kel indicates to me that we have no plan to sell him. If we had been open his agent would be getting the word out and something would leak... Kel is staying imo and thats great news.  

For the money we would want, theres only a few options and they all seem to have done business elsewhere. We arent going to flog him on the cheap to a newly promoted side. We would want around 30m 

5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I think Bourigeaud is going to be our right winger/right sided player signing

Colwill possibly on loan

Kokcu to replace Tielemans

I think we could then just about stretch for Sangare

i agree with this up to the point where Tielemans is going. I'm still not convinced this is cut and dry

1 hour ago, MadsEmil said:

Well... Partey might just be a bit preoccupied for the forseeable future

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Have you been living under a rock :ph34r:

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....ahem, there appears to be an issue!!!

i know what the reports have said,  the police will find out tbh

also Arsenal wouldnt pay over £50mil for WN which we'd want

Edited by FrankieADZ

5 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Signing 3 players from the dutch league.. what could go wrong lol

Just now, MPH said:

unless of course we sold Ndidi for considerably more..

Yes very true, I love Wilf but as we all know he's become quite injury prone and hasn't hit the levels we know he can in the last couple years. 

Wouldn't be against it myself, think Sangare is better technically as well. 

21 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Yes very true, I love Wilf but as we all know he's become quite injury prone and hasn't hit the levels we know he can in the last couple years. 

Wouldn't be against it myself, think Sangare is better technically as well. 

Wilf will always be a city classic player but I don't think he's ever really possessed that passing game. I would go for sangare, keep wilf and move on choudhury etc.

• Like 1

Honestly? If we can get this lad for 37m euros which should be just over £30m then we should maybe consider selling Wilf.

United and Arsenal are in dire need of a 6 and we could probably get £50m out of him at least