Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Maxwel Cornet

Crap source, unfortunately as I’d think he’d fit in well with his versatility to play in a number of our problem positions, but mentioned as being interested with West Ham and half of the premier league.

https://www.90min.com/posts/maxwel-cornet-attracting-significant-interest-burnley-relegation

Edited by stu

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Would like him I think depending on cost. Will only be better playing in our thrilling attacking system rather than Burnley’s boring turgid backwards football.

I’m sure he’s got a release clause of about £14ish million? 

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’m sure he’s got a release clause of about £14ish million? 

From the link

Relegation has activated a £17.5m release clause written into the five-year contract Cornet signed when he joined the club last summer,

17 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Apart from Max Gradel and Sol Bamba.

6 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Max Gradel? 

4 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Gradel? 

Looks like he got some bites 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Would definitely be happy for us to go for him with how versatile he is, would have to be instead of Lookman though really I would think

Can cover both wings, could be an option at striker, and could also be an option at left wing back or even left back if needed

Plenty of options, We'd struggle to play him out of position!

• Like 1