Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Boubakary Soumare

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Watch him go to Palace and turn into a beast.

Looked quality in pre-season. The suggestion has been he'd prefer to go back to France so would be a surprise if he moved to another English club. 

The 4-3-3 system is set up perfectly for him, as he can provide more offensively than Ndidi. 

2 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Says they’ll only make a move if we can’t agree a deal to swap him for Diop from Monaco.

Why would an apparently home sick person struggling with the pace of the  Premier League sign for another Premier League club . Utter nonsense 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Sampson said:

What? Everton fans think Gray is a donkey who has 3 good games a season. He’s exactly the same player he’s always been.

6 goals in 37 appearances for them last season and so far this. 6 goals in 56 for us over 3 seasons. So no he hasn't made massive strides but his stats show an improvement in an otherwise poor side.  I'm not saying we shouldn't have let him go or that I'd want him back. Just that players tend to do better when they move on. I could ague the same for Chilwell, look at the stick he got in here. But he did very well at Chelsea up to his injury.

11 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Palace have passed us in recruitment and player development.

And may well finish ahead of us in the league table.

There’s something profoundly wrong at our club and I can’t put my finger on it. It’s not as simple as ‘Rodgers has lost it’ or ‘Rudkin’s fault’ or all down to Congerton.

Has Top got more pressing problems, or lost some interest?

Maybe its a combination of factors but we have a squad that looks shot & mentally fragile & a manager who isn’t showing the leadership the team needs.

Its a worry for sure 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Why is it a move away from our club improves players. Demari Gray, looks a much improved player at Everton, scored some belters last season another yesterday despite Everton being a poor side. 

Lets not start this again.

2 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

6 goals in 37 appearances for them last season and so far this. 6 goals in 56 for us over 3 seasons. So no he hasn't made massive strides but his stats show an improvement in an otherwise poor side.  I'm not saying we shouldn't have let him go or that I'd want him back. Just that players tend to do better when they move on. I could ague the same for Chilwell, look at the stick he got in here. But he did very well at Chelsea up to his injury.

Maguire?
Drinkwater?

You can also flip it the other way round. Chelsea & United fans could never understand us getting a tune from players like Huth & Evans for example. Players just react differently to new surroundings and team mates.

• Like 3

Just now, iancognito said:

Maguire?
Drinkwater?

You can also flip it the other way round. Chelsea & United fans could never understand us getting a tune from players like Huth & Evans for example. Players just react differently to new surroundings and team mates.

Yep, fair points

• Like 1