Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

EFL Cup 22/23

13 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Southampton better not take this kind of form into the League. But well done to them tonight. Showed more guts than we did (Not that it's difficult)

They finished this match out with the greatest confidence -- which you would expect to carry over.  Not a good thing to see from our viewpoint.

Glass half full - City made it to another quarter final, as far as Man City made it.  Maybe our relegation rivals Southampton and Forest will be depleted if they divert resources and energy to their cup runs.

Glass half empty - if we had overcome our awful league form and beaten Newcastle, we'd have had a right chance at winning it. :mad:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Might go to the 'not politics' thread... surely the Irish turd midget can't upset me in there...

It doesn't work mate.

I just left the "birds you fancy off the telly" thread and I left it even more fuming at how small he really is and his pathetic notepad holding t-rex arms.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Really is depressing seeing wolves and forest players interacting with fans, patting the badge, we are passionless at present, which i believe is half our problem.

I mentioned the lack of fight earlier.  Guess we'll see Saturday, hope I'm wrong.

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Think you can blame the ref, they had the most blatant penalty you’ve seen not given in the 92nd minute. 

Yep, nudged the man from behind as he ran into the box onto a ball. Trod on the back of his foot and left his boot and shin pad on the floor, and never got anywhere close to the ball.

But yeah, no penalty says the ref/lino.... 

:nigel:

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Forest won’t be able to play Henderson which will be a blow for them. 

Such a shit rule by the way, for the player mostly, missing out on a two leg cup semi will be gutting.

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Forest won’t be able to play Henderson which will be a blow for them. 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Such a shit rule by the way, for the player mostly, missing out on a two leg cup semi will be gutting.

Apparently they can ask but sure Man U will refuse .